1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Right... Gasoline, especially ethanol based has a shelf life too (I can't remember exact time but it does eventually go bad/performs worse), and... I'm not noticing any refineries, then again there are zombies so I guess we'll just ignore the gas thing. I think diesel lasts longer, I haven't throughly searched this and could talk this over with my Petroleum Engineer friends but I'm sure they'd think I was silly examining a zombie show.

Then again.. on a side note doing a quick Google search before I found some interesting corners/forums on the Internet about survivalists discussing storing gas, maybe TWD writers should hire some tinfoil guys to make it interesting. "oh no!! the car won't start and it's not the simple radiator hose/battery issue" - zombie eats some random character's hand hand and Eugene discovers a method to run engines on zombies... Then Matrix zombie version begins... Blah

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

To be honest though she did get to **** Rick

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/04/the-walking-dead-season-7-finale-lowest-rated-in-years

4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I really thought they would make up for the OK season with a hell of an ending, very disappointing

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Well Hurricane Harvey allowed the Mrs. and I to start watching this show on Netflix since we didn't have cable. I can honestly say that probably the first 4 or 5 seasons were pretty damn good with the first 3 probably being my favorite. You can really begin to notice the quality of the show beginning to go down after they leave the prison. I did enjoy the cannibals and the wolves (wish there was more background to both). Just finished season 7 last night and I believe I am in the majority when I say it was probably my least favorite season sans a handful of episodes. You could instantly tell they were going to drag out this war as less episodes were left in the season. I'm okay with that. At least the finale wasn't a complete dud.

I just wish we could get more background on what caused this outbreak, more CDC type episodes, is there a cure being worked on, are there still government agencies out there trying to restore the world?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The biggest problem with the show is they force feed you 'character development'. They try too hard and it's so damn obvious. So many cheesy conversations between characters we couldn't give two ***** about.

Invisible Fan and mrm32 like this.
  7. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I didn't even know the premiere was tonight, I was watching OKC/Minny game. if anyone can provide me with a link of tonight's episode I'd appreciate it.

(I know the show sucks but 6 seasons you're kind of like whatever might as well watch it)

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

No spoiler, but in the Talking Dead Rosita was so fine.

tinman, hvic and mrm32 like this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Wow, there's really not a Season 8 thread? I didn't know the premiere was tonight either

Bad sign for ratings.

10. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

I hope you got your sh!tt!ing pants on

mrm32 and Torn n Frayed like this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

season premier was very meh tbh...pretty boring

12. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Hey let’s just shoot all those windows above Negan instead of putting a bullet through his head. :rolleyes:

GRENDEL likes this.
  13. Remix

Remix Member

Yea that was pretty disappointing and even boring, especially for a season premiere. Still don't want to give the show up but I'm probably not going to watch this weekly anymore.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Seriously, wtf was that?

15. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

Not a fan of the time jump back and forth. I hope they stop doing that.

And how the heck was Rick afforded the months (probably) to plan that attack without Negan ever doing anything to stop him.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He wanted to bring that block down by shooting and attract the walkers with the noise.

17. mrm32

mrm32 Member

They had dozens of people shooting though. Rick could have just planted one in his head and still carried out the plan.

18. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Episode was disjointed by design but it just wasn't terribly interesting....

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Seems like killing Negan would have been more effective? I mean with all that time they had, couldn't someone who was a good shot have just lined up on him and taken him out?

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

True. Maybe Rick's crew thinks that there are many people who follow Neagan out of loyalty rather than fear and killing him would make those people angry. I don't know

The show just doesn't make much sense anymore. And the stupid flashbacks and flash forwards are annoying. The writers and directors are trying too hard to be 'artistic'. It's stupid.