1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket Speaks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ivenovember, Nov 15, 2013.

1. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

you are an idiot... I have only been on this forum for 8 years or so and doc rocket was around a lot longer than that. If you did any remote amount of research youd be able to figure that out pretty quickly. But you are probably mentally challenged...so ill let it slide.

2. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

TLDR
    DOC ROCKET IS FAKE NEWS

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Clutch has said he isn't. Why is that?

4. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

The ones calling doc a fraud ... are usually the same ones that called cybrex and codman

It's either jealously or a complete lack of logic and reason.

All have been backed up by clutch

5. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

That was so long you couldn't read it?

6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

No. Plus if you think he is a fraud there is no reason for you to look at this thread.pls be courteous and let those of us that want to read his messages, enjoy it. He right alot of the times, his messages are just hard to decipher. Two aspirins and 4 glasses of water later usually do the trick.

7. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

8. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Don't confuse couldn't with didn't want to. Doc Rocket has been wrong so many times its ridiculous you people play along with his crap. I don't even remember the last time he was right about something, and It was probably pure coincidence if he was.

Jpripper88 and FTW Rockets FTW like this.
  9. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Even if a trade goes down it's not going to convince me doc is legit. He post one gif the week everyone thinks its gonna happen and now if it does indeed go down his 'insider' status is confirmed. And if nothing happens people will just make more excuses for him. We have some legit insiders here but Doc Rocket isn't one of them.

Jpripper88 likes this.
  10. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

We are getting Melo soon and people are turning on each other?

[​IMG]

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If they don't believe what Clutch says than they shouldn't be on Clutchfans

12. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Who is this "we" that you speak of?

AroundTheWorld and Deckard like this.
  13. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Folks are entitled to their own opinion about Doc. He doesn't make grand pronouncements, he drops hints. I'm not sure why people take the rumor mill so seriously, but I think Doc knows things we don't and that's good enough for me to enjoy reading his cryptic posts ...errr tweets. This latest one is very reassuring to me.

and for the love of God ...please don't equate Burt Steele or who ever the F that guy is, with the legendary doc rocket. Doc rocket is craft beer. Burt Steele is the lone star can i use as my dip spit repository.

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Oh noes!!! Doc Rocket is going to lose a whole lotta sleep knowing Rockets0515 doubts his insiderness. :rolleyes:

15. RocketStan

RocketStan Member

Even if he's legit, that tweet really isn't saying anything. It could be about an infinite amount of things. The thirst is strong asf right now. You guys need to chill on this hype train.

16. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

This is a hair away from being 99ers vs. the world.

Doc, like codman and cyber is right and wrong a lot. Sometimes he hits it on the head, sometimes his info is wrong, and sometimes things go differently than what the media reports. I follow Doc on Twitter, and besides his undying love for Donald Trump (like, I think he actually wants to be one of Trump's wives) he's a pretty cool guy. He drops hints and sometimes doesn't talk about the rockets at all. I like him.

No Chance, Plowman and ChumpCity like this.
  17. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

It's funny to see folks either calling Doc a fraud or asking if he is. You can tell they haven't been around too long, probably younger rocket fans.

Doc defined "insider" on this site for a long time here. Like any insider, he hit on some things, and other info he had didn't come to fruition. Of course he had his haters, but not to the level I see today with our insiders. This is why we can't have nice things...

Crazy how the BBS (and Internet) has evolved over the years. Here's to the good old days!!

--(Proud '09er, and original lurker)

18. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Clutch vouched for him when he still had connections. But he lost them. So now he's a nobody just like you and me.

The thing I hate most about his riddles is there can be literally millions of ways to decipher. If one of the millions happen to be true, does that make him legit?

To make matters worse, there's no explanation/clarification whatsoever from him for his riddles afterwards. You never know what his real intention was. We just have a bunch of people here deciphering his riddles just for the sake of it . Then what's the point?

But hey, it's your time to waste. Who am I to tell you what to do.

19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I really don't understand why people have such a problem with it. They drive conversation and get the forum riled up during the offseason. I don't think the majority of clutchfans take their word as gospel. It's something to talk about.

joshuaao and No Chance like this.
  20. basketballholic

Who are they?