1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Insanity] ALT-RIGHT has taken over Debate & Discussion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, May 29, 2017.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stay away. This is a warning to any sane and rational thinker. Do not come near here. This place is reaching a new level of vile and hate led by a posse that loves to quote fake news and troll

Space Ghost likes this.
  2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I've not seen the influx of alt-righters here besides RocketsLegend who EVERYONE thinks is a moron. The normal trolls are still here and have always been here.

3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

no only the typical libtards on here think I'm a moron and I take that as a compliment. If I'm getting under the skin of libtrads, then I know I'm doing something right.

#3 RocketsLegend, May 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Typical snowflake libtrads. Need your safe space from actual debate?

When do you know you're winning a debate against a libtard? When they call you a racist alt-right.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The alt-right's snowflakeyness is on a sharp rise.

justtxyank and No Worries like this.
  6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

There is no actual debate going on between you and others because no one takes you seriously. Your credibility is ruined so you better create a new user in order to get "actual debate", before you expose that account too. You're a joke poster, and have been since Trump made you that way.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Regular conservatives have always had a voice, I'm just disappointed we gave the conspiracy theorist, counter-culture, edgelord crowd a voice (not even limited to the alt-right crowd, a lot of Bernie supporters were the same way). At least it didn't devolve into Pizzagate r****dism on Clutchfans like it did on reddit a while back.

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

yeah okay. Why do people consistently reply to my posts? They can simply ignore me but they don't. What does that tell you? It tells you that you're full of ****. Like I said before there is a gang of 8 libtard posters on here who consistently b**** and whine. I guess that's the libtard lifestyle.

9. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Sweet Lou!!!
    You would prob take a terrorist side over a white conservative Christian male, wouldn't you scum bag?

RocketsLegend likes this.
  10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

conspiracy theory? You mean like this? http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/nambla-becomes-donald-trump’s-birther-moment.276833/

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

RocketsLegend likes this.
  12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Shouldn't that depend on the question for which we are choosing sides?

A white conservative Christian male might believe in the literal account of Genesis, while a terrorist might not. I'd side with the terrorist on that one.

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I don't see anything different other than Rocketlegends being the one tard.

The usual conservatives are still here so are the usual liberals like you

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

When your back is against the wall and you feel threatened, you are more likely to fight dirty and more desperate.

I understand that it must be a hard time to be a Republican. For all your lives it's been black and white. Christian conservative vs secular worldly liberal. It easy to vote straight down ballet, argue for trickie down economics, and lowering the deficit. Pro life vs Pro Choice etc.

Things are more complicated now and you are being asked (internally and externally) to defend the indefensible. I know it must be hard to fathom.

That being said I just want to say one thing that I hope you guys listen to. Trump prop effort with you is to perceive an attack on him as an attack on you. It's a trick and an effort to achieve hive minded conciousness. That's not fair to you and your ideals and morals.

You conservatives need to be able to speak out against the things he does or did even if you still support other areas of his presidency. Just today we learned that Trump and Sessions started rolling back basic Civil Rights legislation. I know non of my good Christian friends said to themselves today that African Americans had too many Civil Rights. Stand up for what you believe in and seperate who you are vs what Trump is.

Place value in your morals and be honest with everyone and yourself that you are not Donald J Trump and an attack on him is not an attack on you. It's not fair to lose your morals and identity just for the sake of political allegiance.

CometsWin likes this.
  15. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

justtxyank likes this.
  16. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You perfectly described exactly what the left is now doing. They've lost so many elections, and the only power they have now is the media, and they're trying to use it to their advantage, with no results to speak of, at least so far.

AntiSonic likes this.
  17. marky :)

marky :) Member

He is literally too stupid to insult.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Haha. Says the guy who has nothing but to respond with insults and personal attacks now.

Stop b****ing about the media. Its so whiny, childish, and an argument devoid of substance. The Right has all three branches of government and the Tweeter in Chief at their disposal to do their bidding and they have to resort to non stop crying about CNN, and MSNBC who half of the people working there used to work for FoxNews. You have press credentials in the WH for Breitbart and now infowars among many others. Trump gets to call on Christian weekly or whatever like he used to when he actually had the balls to do press conferences.

b****ing and moaning about the "media" is like the Warriors complaining about the refs while they are getting blown out by the Sixers. You don't like what CNN and MSNBC are reporting, you have a bounty of Right Wing media sources to dig your head in the sand and go to. But you are a troll so in troll like fashion your game is to hate watch CNN and just obsess over folk like me in any way to disparage and quiet my voice. Good luck with that.

Maybe try more insults next time.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  19. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

If anything, this place is dominated by alt-left. The leftists outnumber the conservatives by 8:2 at least.

The MSM created a false sense of reality for the leftists that democrats gonna dominate the American politics for decades to come but in reality they are losing seats after seats, elections after elections. The leftists just can't figure out why ppl don't like the party which give away the free stuffs. The leftists always accuse Republican party as "party of NO" and now Democrat party is the party of resistance and they are so proud of it.

Just my 2 cents. I will stop here and go back to work.

20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

2016 Election: The meltdown that keeps giving.

I have noticed a distinctive divided with the local democrats. The rational and irrational. The rational Democrats stop by occasionally with a thoughtful nugget of information. The irrational warn the rational to avoid this forum at all cost but yet continue to spew mindless drivel full of insults.