1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mr Trump is spanking the German babe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, May 25, 2017.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lol the guy that attacked fwchowd's purple heart?

Tis a shame. Terms like "euro trash" are above CF.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Damn, and I liked these pants. Oh well. Worth it.

Yung-T and AroundTheWorld like this.
  3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump wants to turn NATO into a protection racket. That is how Two Scoops rolls.

4. Fantasma Negro

Pay for what? Where did you see that? Because what I understood is whether it’s NATO, the Paris climate pact, the Iran nuclear deal or the NAFTA trade accord, the Trump administration has wavered and equivocated, failing to offer a full-throated endorsement and allowing such agreements to continue in an awkward state of limbo without U.S. leadership and nourishment. Do you even know what NATO is?

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...ll-viewers-outside-the-us.85819/#post-1573932

Yung-T and malakas like this.
  6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You know, just because Trump is ignorant, doesn't mean you have to be.

7. Fantasma Negro

Summer before my senior yr in college my teammates and I gathered our scholarship op checks and paid for a Euro tour, ten countries in two weeks. First day was Kiev, second day was a long ass bus ride, third day was Bucharest. The next day was supposed to be a bus ride to Sofia, we were still in Bucharest, we stayed there for the rest of our time. Tried to get our money back and the tour company said no and we actually had to buy train tickets to Warsaw so we wouldn't miss our flight back home, got back home completely broke and didn't give one single ****, that's how good the p***y is in Romania lol. 10s that aren't stuck up, can drink and don't take sex so seriously, it ruined American women for me for a while lol

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Gwayneco/generalthade has serious issues. Actual Republicans should distance themselves from this guy, don't let him represent your party. He should be cast off like all people with his views should be.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

ATW, you and I have had disagreements. I respect that. And I have plenty of conservative friends. That's fine, too.

But can't you see where you'd read something like this and just go, 'Huh?" I mean, am I being extreme? This isn't fake news or the MSM out to get Trump:

During a meeting with top leaders of the European Union, President Donald Trump said “the Germans are bad, very bad,” according to participants in the room who spoke to German newspaper Der Spiegel.

Trump’s specific criticism was that Germany’s auto industry exported cars. “See the millions of cars they are selling in the U.S. Terrible,” Der Spiegel reports he said. “We will stop this.”

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

What the... Putin is loving it. Bannon also.

11. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

LOL , not in the GARM they aren't

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm usually very chill when it comes to the ignore list, but OP just killed it. CF Moron of the month.

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

14. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Golden showers, grab 'em by the p***y, and now spanking the German babe; the Trump kink memes just keep getting better!

15. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

16. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is wonderfuly appropos that "generalthade" has chosen for his moniker a character that is a mentally unhinged monkey defined by his irrational rage and hatred of all things human.

"Know thy self', indeed!

#76 Ottomaton, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
  17. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I know right. The entire world is doomed. Some Germans and I laughing at your writing was the start of it also.