1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What did James Harden do to Max Kellerman?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, May 19, 2017.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Kelltman said on First Take the the only guy who was voted in unanimously should've been left off the First team in favor of Kevin Durant.

Did Jim bang his wife?

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

He has it out for him

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

he just doesn't like him that much and saying stupid stuff like that will get people to mention Max's name...nothing to see there

he would go in on Harden back when he was doing radio in LA

napalm06, gatsby, jae713 and 2 others like this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Btw. Im mr wong in the comments

Pen15clubber and Snow Villiers like this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

only if she's 39DD-28-45

Bennie Anders and BigggReddd like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Max has this shtick where he'll say something stupid but try to come across like he's so much smarter than everyone else that whatever he just said is true and he's the only one who can see it

7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Does he subscribe to _holics newsletter? lol

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Max is on Lebron's nuts so much because last year he was 1 of those idiots who was saying that Curry had surpassed Lebron and was putting him in the same sentence with legends like Magic Johnson and MJ...Lebron put on that finals performance where he completely outplayed Curry on both ends and had 1 of the greatest finals in NBA history which made Max look really stupid and transformed him into a Lebron groupie

jae713, Pen15clubber and juanm34 like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

lmaaooo

Pen15clubber and kjayp like this.
  10. MystikArkitect

It's just his schtick. He knows Stephen A likes Harden so he has to do the opposite of that. Anyone that thinks Westbrook, Harden, Lebron or Kawhi were not 1st team All NBA are idiots.

abaker28, adw, gatsby and 7 others like this.
  11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

These guys are professional contrarians. They go against the grain to rile people up. Their opinions are worthless.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

When you have irrational rules, you get silly lists. This is an easy remedy. Get Durant on the first team, you leave off James Harden. Kawhi gets moved to the two-guard. What's the difference between SF & SG? There's not a huge difference.

Did you say Harden shouldn't be on the team?

Off the first team. Anthony Davis may already be the 2nd best player in the game. I've thought that several times over the last several years. Game for game, when on the court, other than LeBron, he's better than everyone else. He has more of an affect on the game. He has terrible teammates, which is why they don't do better. I saw him beat the Spurs in a game the Spurs really wanted the season before last at the end of the year to play himself into the playoffs. He can defend both guys on the PnR simultaneously . He's great. I'd go Westbrook, Kawhi, Durant, LeBron & AD. Let me extend it further. If you do as I suggest & don't have a slavish devotion to who's a guard & who's a forward which is just silly, you don't get ridiculous situations. Klay Thompson is off the team. Paul George is off the team. Who's better: Chris Paul or DeMar DeRozan? Paul is better & more valuable. No one will take DeRozan over Paul. Who'd you rather have: DeAndre Jordan or Paul George? The answer is clearly Paul George. No reason to force DeRozan & Jordan on a top-3 all-NBA team because you have to slot guys at guard & forward. It shouldn't work that way but does. You do it my way, you get the correct results - the best players on the first, second, third teams.

Vivi and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Max said put Kawhi on there as a guard even tho 93% of Kawhi's minutes were spent at SF and the other 7% were spent at PF...

this is why I hate ESPN...

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Sounds no different and just as foolish as many on Clutchfans, so I don't see the problem.

#14 J Sizzle, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  15. bigred77

bigred77 Member

#mediaconspiracy

Os Trigonum likes this.
  16. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

max thinks he should still be a sixth man... no lie the link is on youtube

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

I remember that, it's part of his shtick

only a true idiot would say that this current James Harden should be a 6th man

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  18. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Who cares what the media thinks? They're clearly in it for the click bait. Why is clutchfans so sensitive?

Richie_Rich and kjayp like this.
  19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Because, unfortunately, there are ****tards in all of our daily lives that still prescribe to this hot-take machine as a means to "edjakate" themselves, and have no problem inundating my social media and personal space with their moronic opinions. Assholes like Kellerman don't take what they do seriously enough to see the implications of an uneducated mass population, and it's a huge reason why this country is in the state that it's in.

Media simply CANNOT be trusted these days, and I know Os Trigonum is gonna come in here with his sarcastic shitpost, but it's true. 99% of people get their information from daily shows on major networks, and when none of them are actually interested in INFORMING the public, you get a situation like the current one we're in as a nation. I know this is only sports, but it speaks to a much grander scale of ignorance that's spreading like a cancer.

#19 Fyreball, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

I agree with u, man. So many people won't do their own research and will instead spread misinformation like wildfire. Logic, reasoning, and facts have been replaced with narratives, agendas, and hot takes.