1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[sigh]The I can't stand Clutchfans after losses thread.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, May 10, 2017.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

May 14th, 1995... we had that game and gave it away. Rockets down 3-1 to the Suns.

Daddy Long Legs and CDrex like this.
  3. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Everyone went ape in the game thread and this series isn't even over yet. Our players were clearly tired due to the shortened rotation. Harden has to guard Gasol and Aldridge in the post, while carrying us on offense because EGo and Lou weren't hitting their shots, but everyone's calling him a choker. How mentally fragile are you guys?

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I wouldn't call the vomit spewed after last night "heat".

Stupidity seems more appropriate.

No one should have to deal with unnecessary stupidity.

heypartner likes this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody understands what a 7 game series means
    People bumping McGrady threads too
    I really wish those people go to that planet the colonist in alien covenant are going to

6. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Or as a great man once said, don't go into the woods if you're afraid of wolves ;)

8. PyroTex

PyroTex Member

This be the RoxCox goin at the Spurs tomorrow.

9. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Go punch a pillow and stop littering this forum with your tears.

10. Fantasma Negro

If rox fans can't vent here then where? **** all the guys telling these opinionated fans to shut up, you shut up, this place is for fans not sheep. How about this, if you know that fans like to vent their frustrations about a loss on here how about you just don't come here ******

swyyyguy likes this.
  11. topfive

topfive CF OG

Same here. Too many CFers seems to take glee in being able to talk about how terrible the team is and how they knew all along we had no shot at the WCF this year. Of course, those are mostly the same ones who also said we'd struggle to make the playoffs and that MDA was a terrible choice as coach.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

When we win none of dem btchs are on this site, its only when we lose... that's they show up sprouting sht threads. U figure our team were like the kings with all the b****ing and moaning after a loss. If u disappointed just state it, wanting to trade our star player or b**** about his play style just bc of a game is pretty sad. not every team that r bless with a player that can make racking up stats boring.

13. lionaire

lionaire Member

Yeah it's really annoying and unbearable. My heart already stung after that loss and coming on here afterwards just flat out pissed me off.

BigMaloe and UND3RxOATH like this.
  14. UND3RxOATH

UND3RxOATH Member

I avoided Clutchfans about as long as I could. It's a drug that I couldn't kick. I've done my best to stay away from all things basketball today until tomorrow. Went to sleep very quickly last night.

don grahamleone and BigMaloe like this.
  15. omgTHEpotential

Some are real fans, some are fair weather fans.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  16. Fantasma Negro

I've been shaking my pom poms for this team non stop all year, the reliance on the inefficient shooting has turned me off and Harden resorting to heroball was just sickening. If you only watched rox games this year maybe you think they're the best and they can beat anybody with their magic three pointers but if you watch the rest of the league in comparison you know we're not up to snuff. When the series started there was hope that this team would turn the corner and bring the franchise into a new era and so far we've got chucking and heroball, excuse me if I don't applaud last night's overtime effort but I refuse to kowtow and slurp this team just because James Harden is my favorite player. You can't brag on your point guard abilities in interviews and talk about how easy the transition was because you can see the floor well but then when crunch time comes you resort to bad habits. Its akin to an addict trying to get clean, you cheer him on and hope for the best but if he falls off the wagon and you find him in the bathtub with a needle in his arm, chastisement should be expected

17. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

I tend to lose it, get angry, cuss and swear off the team. Yesterday, I was just defeated. We were at the game a few rows behind basket near Spurs bench and with the way the team played the second half and into OT, it was hard to get mad as the meltdown was already in motion. We lost, probably one of the worst losses I've seen given what's at stake, but at the end of the day, these guys needed more rest, so while I'm not happy with James, the fault isn't all on his shoulders and I think you're crazy if you think it is.

18. Fantasma Negro

Another weak argument, just because some fans don't cheer for air balls and poor execution doesn't make them fair weather. The fans that showed up after game 1 and exited after last night are fair weather, as for us on here voicing our frustration, WE'RE STILL HERE ****** and we'll still be here tomorrow. So stop complaining about fans that are venting, this is the proper place to do it you ****ing assholes

19. topfive

topfive CF OG

I pretty much agree with all that. I'm not saying there's no room for criticism, especially after the final 15 minutes of last night's game. What I dislike about ClutchFans after a loss is that is seems like people crawl out of the woodwork who have been waiting for an opportunity to pounce. They take everything to the negative extreme and do it joyfully.

20. omgTHEpotential

Just because you think you're a fan, doesn't make you one. Actions speak louder than words. And if you're trashing your own players (who are the TEAM), then you're not a real fan.