1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Seattle Viewing Party: Spurs Game 1

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScriboErgoSum, Apr 30, 2017.

1. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

I've got a rare kid free night off and would love to catch the first playoff game between the Spurs and Rockets in 22 years with some other Clutch Fans. Anybody here in the PNW up for a viewing party?

SLRokJok and swyyyguy like this.
  2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

this just sounds awkward

3. ScriboErgoSum

No need to be a dick. Thought it would be fun to catch the game with some Rocket fans. Basketball died in Seattle after the Sonics left, and the few people I know who are basketball fans tend to be transplants from other cities who root for different teams.

swyyyguy and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I WISH I was there.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I didn't type that to be a dick. I actually feel sorry for all you guys up there in the upper Northwest. Don't forget how much of a huge rivalry Seattle was back in the day as well. Wish I could be there.

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yah no lie, kinda came across as a dick there lol.

I would watch it up there of i was in seattle. I got relatives up there

RocketBlood likes this.
  7. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

How's life dude. Seems like you are doing good and got some confidence back.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  8. B-BallGuy

B-BallGuy Member

Hey, I'm actually in Seattle tonight and my wife and I will be watching it. We are gonna grab a pizza at Italian Family Pizza on Madison street and then walk over to quarter lounge to watch the rest. Feel free to join

ScriboErgoSum likes this.
  9. ScriboErgoSum

Sorry to miss you. I wound up meeting friends on the north side, but they weren't as excited about the ass whoopin' as I felt they should have.