1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Free Upgrade] Anyone flying American Airlines internationally before the end of the month?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by s land balla, Feb 22, 2017.

1. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Last call. Anyone want this? Domestic travel is fine as well, but travel must be on or before 2/28 (tomorrow).

2. playlife

playlife Member

3. s land balla

4. MrBear1

MrBear1 Contributing Member

Are you executive platinum??? Sometimes its all bout which agent you get on the phone (I am UNited Platinum and this seems to be the case when calling in to them)

5. Saado

Saado Member

Does it work for American Airlines partners? I may be flying a Japan airlines flight from tokyo to hong kong.

6. s land balla

Yes, I am. I tried 2 or 3 times with no luck. I'm pretty confident they would let me extend if this was the only remaining upgrade left in my account, but they can see that I have plenty of reserves.

MrBear1 likes this.
  7. s land balla

Unfortunately not. AA aircraft only.

8. MrBear1

MrBear1 Contributing Member

Ahh, oh well. Thanks anyways

9. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Today is the 28th. Has it already expired? I have an IAH-CDG itinerary I just booked today.

Edit: Nvm, I just saw that the flight has to be taken before today not booked. Thanks anyway!

10. s land balla

That's correct - it wouldn't work for that flight.

It does expire today and is still available if anyone wants it. Wasn't someone here going to McAllen?