1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Bollywood Films

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by don grahamleone, Feb 9, 2017.

1. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

These are all from like 2005-2010 (I was younger and forced to go see Bollywood movies with my parents all the time). Not all of them are all-time greats per se (though some are), but all are very solid movies at the very least.

3 Idiots
    MBBS Munna Bhai
    Om Shanti Om
    Don/Don 2
    Dhoom*/Dhoom 2/Dhoom 3 (Dhoom 2 was kind of a weak link)
    Bunty aur Babli
    Rang de Basanti
    Chak De! India
    Jab We Met
    Dostana
    My Name is Khan
    Udaan**

*Dhoom is the only movie on this list with bad reviews (2 and 3 have great reviews) but I loved it. Frankly, I liked it more than Dhoom 2.
    **I haven't seen Udaan but its reviews online + from friends/family are good.

daywalker02 likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol the Chak De! india song is still ringing in my ears ..... Chak De! Chak De! Chak De! India

MiracleShot likes this.
  3. mulletman

mulletman Member

Airlift - true story about how one guy helped thousands of Indians escape Kuwait during Saddam Hussein's invasion

Ship of Thesues - havent watched this yet - it isnt a regular 'masala' musical movie. But it has some really good reviews

Udta Punjab - fictional movie about the drug problem that is affecting the state of Punjab through the view of policeman, doctors, poor....(it's not like the movie Traffic)

4. DreamRoxCoogFan

DDLJ is arguably the most iconic of all time

5. SK34

SK34 Member

Zindagi Na Milenge Doobara.
    Rocky Handsome.

Comedies:
    Golmaal 1.
    Houseful. Stupid funny.

6. arjun

arjun Member

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani !!!

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

obligatory

did they finally figure out who put the goat in there?

R0ckets03 likes this.