1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Party Bus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by javal_lon, Jan 15, 2017.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

You don't have to pay for a web designer, maybe a logo, but a web designer is overkill. Just use something like squarespace.

2. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Thanks ill look into squarespace... The logo thing is outta my hands... Thanks again for checking it out!

3. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

A pic from Saturday's gig.. Our 1st!

4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

And our 1st review

Yung-T and R0ckets03 like this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Personally had no idea what acting a donkey meant and if I was looking for a party bus I would have skipped right over that name out of ignorance. Having a name that is well understood by the biggest market possible isn't so much chasing popular as it is good business. Why put more obstacles in front of your business than is necessary?

o_O

DD

Jontro likes this.
  6. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

On the contrary though, people may figure we're a lil different than most i hope.. We advertise a great time before and after your destination.. I can see people's concern but it also may draw interests... This is 2017 and the more extreme or different, the better IMO.. Thanks nonetheless bro!

CometsWin likes this.
  7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I really like it - the bus looks good and I like the name and logo. It's supposed to be fun, people - it's obvious what "Actin' a donkey" means. (although I'd probably reconsider the "black & wild" name...that might turn some people off)

Good luck, javal_lon - there are a lot of nerds and haters on here - don't let them hold you down

Yung-T and javal_lon like this.
  8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Thanks man.. The "black and wild " reference is the name of that particular vehicle because of the color and whats inside. We hope to have 2 more done in March.. The other 2 will have other features like a wheelchair ramp,karaoke station, pole, etc .. Still working on the details

#48 javal_lon, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I zoomed in. What is her name?

Uprising likes this.
  10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL. Classic.

javal_lon likes this.
  11. Jontro

Jontro Member

nice breh. could be used for teh bangbus as well

javal_lon and Yung-T like this.
  12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

mailchimp.com

13. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Serious question, do or can you provide the plug for the narcotics if we use your service?

Thanks

crose likes this.
  14. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Nah... use a cleaners van like everyone else..

15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I hope you have a black light cus me and my boys gettin one for the rodeo

javal_lon likes this.
  16. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

The name is fine since it resonates with the younger crowd which I'm thinking is your target market.

Your website needs to be updated though. Try looking into Wordpress and host your own site. You can use some Wordpress themes as well to save some cost. It should be fine since you're just starting out and there's a lot of good professional looking themes out there.

Also, I just checked your website's search engine optimization. There are some things you need to fix to make it more search engine friendly. I looked at your keywords cloud and I didn't see any location based targeting keyword like Houston. So I'm guessing your main marketing platform is not online but something else like word of mouth?

Regarding your logo, look into 99 Designs to get multiple designs and variations from professional graphic designers for only few hundred dollars.

Good luck on your business endeavor!

javal_lon likes this.
  17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I zoomed in too. The girl with the Louie purse and no wedding ring is quite attractive.

18. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Not to be a debbie downer, but I hope you got photo release forms to post the pic.
    Hope the best for your company. As many events that happen in Houston, seems like there would be a market for it.

19. babyface44

babyface44 Member

That bus is really dope.

javal_lon likes this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

Bus looks great (girl in red looks great). Had a chance to invest in a company like yours up here a couple of years ago, didn't do it but congrats to you for taking the plunge.