1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale piece

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by saltydawgwoman, Oct 10, 2016.

1. saltydawgwoman

piece

#1 saltydawgwoman, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

What is a fair price?

3. BAM

BAM Member

Can you upload some pics of the basketball and is it certified in anyway?

4. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Same questions as above

5. saltydawgwoman

$100

6. saltydawgwoman

I sent all this stuff, except I just found the piece of the Summit floor in a box yesterday, to my son in Texas. I will ask him to take a picture. He was supposed to start this process for me months ago as I have a very full plate and I am going to be downsizing, which is why I am parting with these. But the basketballs -- there are two one with Clyde Drexler's autograph one without him -- have been in cases since the day we got them. Both have the full team from that year and Rudy's autograph.

7. saltydawgwoman

I should say they have full team from respective years. Purchased at game auction.

8. saltydawgwoman

I would like $100 for the piece of the floor.

9. LCAhmed

I feel like you're about $50 too high to be honest, unless your piece is autographed

10. saltydawgwoman

Well from my research autographed pieces are going for a thousand!

11. LCAhmed

I just did an ebay search for court of dreams and found a piece for $80 shipped. eBay is usually over market IMO. I have a piece already, but wouldn't mind buying for a good friend of mine if the price were right. Ultimately your product, your price. I just think if you want to sell, your price is a bit high.

Sidenote: did not see any autographed ones on there, but it would probably be below $1,000 and above $100 depending on the player.

12. saltydawgwoman

I would be willing to go to $75 shipped.