1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden jamming out to Adele

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 28, 2016.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Frankly I love the style. I hope he rocks the headband and shorts during actual games . I want our team to be wacky and be themselves. Harden and Dmo are both old school players , why not wear the old school style .

Can you imagine both harden and Dmo with big beards and short shorts on the floor at the same time . Also you can have Beverley with the goggles and a big Brazilian dude in nene . All we need at that point is a wing . Maybe KJ with the huge hair .

That **** would be hillarious

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

You don't need to tell me, I've been one of the most negative posters.

We need an update on his conditioning and weight. He doesn't exactly thin in his yoga pose

3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Ok

As I've already said, perhaps. My memory is having more insider like media. But certainly the timing of it might have been more pre-season games than first week of camp.

I didn't say we weren't getting a lot to consume. I said we weren't getting much substantive stuff to consume. Which is why your examples, as I noted, are my examples. You disagree... noted. Matter of opinion.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm not sure why you thought pointing that out would be bothersome to me? My goal with every post isn't to enlighten the board with some magical knowledge of something. I'm complaining because I want meatier stuff to read/watch. I can't provide anything more than said complaint...

Not sure why you thought it needed super in depth analysis. I've found most of the articles, videos, social news to date to be fluff - which is why I posted as such in this thread about Harden dancing to Adele. You disagree. Got it. Let's move on. Lol.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

My mistake. The first line was for the other poster but then i thought he doesn't deserve a reply so I stopped typing and then decided to respond to you.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

Why does he have on some little girls shorts.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Not sure why you thought saying everything was very, very obvious to you is something that would go unanswered. Is wanting to know why you think everything is so obvious too in-depth for you?

I don't see how anyone could say that Harden's new role was "very very VERY obvious." Probably not your intention, but it makes you sound like a fan who is claiming you were right, like Rockets didn't need a new PG, and taking over the role almost completely now is something everyone should have foreseen.

It's not. Half the BBS wanted a new PG to move Harden off ball. And DMA had Nash run pt. So, that wasn't obvious. And you saying it was obvious sounds borderline condescending...since it was indeed Big News around the BBS and internet.

We could also talk about about the "deemphasis on switching" comments and relevance. And the "Gentry offense" comments and relevance. The Cat is on his podcasts. But I guess you are bored and don't care.

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

They are the same that everyone else is wearing, and Feigen says he wears them down during scrimmage. He just rolls them up during stretching/drill. Somehow rolling them outside/in and they stay up. I don't get it.

8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

I for one welcome a superstar who does his own thing. Steph Curry is like my old conservative Granny compared to Harden.
    I don't know why Harden does it, but I used to do the same thing for stretching/drills because it improves the range of motion in my legs. I have big muscular legs though. Frankly I'm surprised the baggy basketball shorts thing has lasted as long as it has. Running style shorts make far more sense in practice in basketball.

9. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

That would be funny for a Thursday night game.

"Throwback Thursday " :D

10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

You are a very patient person. LOL.

11. craguin

craguin Member

What was going on yesterday between Bobby Brown and Irv Roland?
    Brown (#8) brushed away Irv's right arm when he placed it on Brown's left shoulder.

12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You respond negatively like 99% of the time and you want props because something negative happened and that was one of your responses?

[​IMG]

ricardo1979 likes this.
  14. Ranny

Ranny Member

He is a troll dont waste your time

ricardo1979 likes this.
  15. WestendMassive

Adele is probably the last thing I'd listen to during a workout. Each to their own I guess...

RCPM likes this.
  16. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

I came back from lunch yesterday in time to see James Harden talking his driver license picture. I wanted to take a pic but management won't allow it.

Another more anonymous Rocket player came in also. He name is miker or something like that. I think he was coming from the state of Oregon.

17. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

The season needs to start. Some of you are just looking for stuff to be mad about.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

it's not over till the fat lady sings
    probably kyle wiltjer

19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

20. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Am I the only one who hates Adele? Her songs are like nails on a chalkboard to me...yet everyone else seems to be obsessed with her.