1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Im done!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Sep 27, 2016.

1. TheresTheDagger

I've been there RocPaint. I've been there. I don't really know how I'm still here, but I am. And you know what....life is pretty good for me. Its nowhere near perfect and not the life I thought I desperately needed...but guess what...I found something pretty good after all. I am so glad I stayed strong. You will too...if you just give it the time...I promise you.

Its a stupid cliche, but true that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I am literally living proof of that.

Blessings and good thoughts being sent your way.

tamericus likes this.
  2. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

I hope you are fine Roc.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Man, Roc. I really hope you're okay...

So many of us here have been through so many dark times, and a lot of them have been pretty well documented on this very site. Mine was in 2009 and I felt like it was literally a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from - with no light at the end of the tunnel.

But you can read the awesome replies to this thread and realize that we've all made it to the other side. Most of the time, we're actually stronger for it.

I really hope you were just having a bad night last night and your inactivity on this site since then just means that you're out of the house today and feeling better. Your bbs family is here if you need us.

4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Hope Roc is OK and didn't do anything drastic.

5. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

It's not worth it, Roc! Keep your head up and look forward to what's left of your incredible life.

6. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Hopefully someone that knows him or has contact info is able to reach out to him to make sure he is okay?

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This is horrifying to read - RPaint, don't leave this site, don't do anything drastic, life and Clutchfans would miss you too much.

If this is about your divorce - it will get better, you just have to get through it.

DD

8. gatsby

gatsby Member

Looks like he's viewing the thread right now!

Thank goodness. Love to you bro.

ipaman and Fyreball like this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

One day at a time Roc, just one day at a time.

10. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I just saw this thread, and read through the entire thing. What a roller coaster of emotions until Gatsby's last post where he said it looked like Roc was online. Roc, I truly do hope you're ok! As you can see, there are a lot of people who care about your welfare. That alone has to mean something. There is life to be found in both light and dark.....rise above this!

SwoLy-D likes this.
  11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

"Roc Paint was last seen: Viewing thread Im done!, 8m ago"

@Roc Paint I see you bro. I hope your lurking is a great sign and check out all of the love!!! The CF dysfunctional family needs every member present to be whole!!!

SwoLy-D likes this.
  12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Roc Paint

Remember we are with you breh. All the messages here are testament to that. You'll be stronger once all the negativity has passed.

13. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Just seeing this. @Roc Paint keep your head up, we're all here for you. Push come to shove, even though the board may be rough at times, this is a brotherhood! Day at a time my friend, you can do it!

SwoLy-D likes this.
  14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Sounds like you made it through the storm, Roc. Congrats. Worst part is over. Now look at all the positivity that was dropped on you here.

That's just a slice of the good things life will throw your way from time to time. It would sure suck butt to miss them.

It won't always be sunshine and rainbows, but each time you feel like you can't take it and the turd buffet seems endless, just remember the last cool/happy moment you got to experience. It was worth sticking around for that one, I'm sure, so stick around for the next one.

All things pass with time, especially feelings. Don't let them overcome you. Climb that hill.

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I would like to thank all of y'all for your well wishes. I'll be taking some time away to get some counseling. Sometimes I just don't feel right in the head. I thought taking medication would help that, but it seems to have gotten worse. So now it's time to talk to a professional.

Much Love CF members!

16. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Nice! And remember the great CF family that Clutch founded is always here for you.

17. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Best of luck Roc.

I'm no expert but do have experience with medication. It often does more harm than good especially when talking about things with the head - mental things. You have to go through a bunch of different options to try and find something that "works" only to end up on something that seems to work less well over time and to realize you're no better off then when you started and now in a permanent brain fog from the meds.

talking to someone is more effective imo.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Great to hear. Counselling is a great tool to help you recognize your negative thoughts and turn around your general outlook.

As stupid as this place can be, it is also a support system for you. People here have helped me through my tough times. People like Batman Jones, OmegaSupreme, Xerobull have taken time for me during difficult periods and I cannot thank them enough.

Recognizing you need help is the most important step. You need to rely on others at times during life.

I wish you nothing but the best on your journey.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  19. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Good to hear!

You way overreacted to the JJ Watt news man.

20. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Great to know you'll be talking to someone that can help you. Stay positive and you'll get through this.