1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vice Principals

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cwebbster, Aug 24, 2016.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I've enjoyed it, McBride is always funny to me and Goggins is just hilarious.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Don't waste your time, honestly. The show will only frustrate you and piss you off that you wasted 8 hours on this show. Just read the last two pages of the complaints in the thread here at CF.

1 person likes this.
  3. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

The show really picks up steam after the first episode. First episodes, by default, are all set-up as you have no investment in the characters.
    Goggins OWNS in this show.

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, sounds good! Thanks for the heads up!

5. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

this show has took a turn for the uber depressing... in an "office space" sorta way. hard to watch this kinda stuff for some reason. i dunno. last episode... geez.

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah... changed things. I'll be interested to see what conclusion will ultimately be.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

This episode was crazy... Gambe gets the feels for anything that has to do with family... He's been softening up to her the last few episodes.

Rough episode.... Reminds me of some of the turns east bound and down took

8. GRENDEL

Yeah Jody Hill and McBride do that a lot, happened in Eastbound and Down and don't forget Hill also wrote and directed that Rogan movie Observe & Report which was pitch black comedy.....

9. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I am not a big fan of dark comedies. Eastbound and Down was hilarious but started getting to depressing and it was just a straight bummer to watch. The same goes with Louie C.K. shows. This show had a similar vibe but it's actually not too bad, it has it sweet moments. The dialogue is hilarious and the acting is really good. It also has a lot of funny subtle moments that you have to re-watch in order to get.

10. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

In an interview with Michael K. Williams (Freddy), the host straight up told him he hated the last episode...

When Michael asked the host why, he said he didn't like that the killer wasn't entirely known. That we (viewers) spent the entire time trying to figure out who killed this girl and we never got a definitive answer. Michael sort of agreed but explained that the show was really meant to show the failures of the judicial system and how in the end the criminal ended up being Nas. I guess I understand where he's coming from but it still doesn't fix the fact that the end of the show was poorly executed.

11. Bruce

Bruce Member

My co-worker is a guest star in the first episode so I watched it. Was underwhelmed by the humor. Thought she was pretty good though!

12. GRENDEL

I'm gonna say you posted this in the wrong thread......

13. Buck Turgidson

Someone needs to make a TV show or movie or something with him and Walton Goggins.

14. val_modus

val_modus Member

Well that just got real...

15. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

dark as hell. :eek: wasn't buying the happy middle portion of the finale, but dang wasn't expecting this. :(

this is more depressing than "the leftovers" (not really, but damn man).

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Well was discussion on side about Night of (being how I was caught up on this and Ballers

17. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yes, ending definitely got real quick, ****ing CRAZY!! I wonder who that was, and was worried they'd leave it on cliffhanger. Man... Well at least next season is sure thing.

18. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

That went from 0-100 real quick. Is it even a comedy?

19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, pretty crazy.. was dark comedy, now more dark for sure. It'll be interesting where next season starts/goes from here.

20. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

This show is great. Hell of a finale