1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels in support of former Miss Alabama in saying Dallas Cop Murderer is a Martyr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rockets0515, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

If i get banned for saying that a piece of scum who is lower than my last bowel movement as a human being is exactly that, then so be it!! If you think that POS is right, you need to banned because you are a way bigger problem on this board than I'll ever be. I have most of humanity on my side in agreeing that anyone who says they don't feel sorry for the officers, in other words, are glad they are dead is the lowest kind of vermin on earth. Unfortunately, Clutch hasn't started banning for stupidity but he allows us to block those that show all the signs.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This is why this thread should be closed. You people do realize we talk to each other everyday and will be doing it again tomorrow right?

3. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Agreed. This has dragged on long enough. The Rockets' FO checks CF so I'm sure they're aware of the fans' reaction to this news and will take appropriate steps.

4. rockpileindisma

lets hold everyone to the same standard

5. Mav-Hater

The beauty of blocking people is I will never see what those people have to say again. Ever!! So I won't be talking to them tomorrow or any time in the future. It's like they never existed. Unfortunately, if someone replies to one of these trolls, then you can see what they say. I don't want to read posts from people who have hate in their hearts and I won't nor will I converse with them. When you do, you only give them a bigger platform to spew their hate to the rest of us. If everyone blocks them, they cease to exist and the board is a better place. Unfortunately, they are still out there in the real world and there is nothing we can do to fix that!!

6. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We want to hate on KJ because he said "Preach!" in response to someone saying a ruthless murderer of innocents was a martyr. What the rest of your post has to do with this, I'm not sure. :confused:

7. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Shame on you. I understand and sympathize why Miss Alabama is angry (spoiler alert: I'm not black but I am a minority but despite what you say I don't think you need to step in **** to know it stinks). However, people who say things like snipers who deliberately target and kill policemen and committing domestic terrorism are "matyrs" not only stepped across the line but you've obliterated it. What's next? It's ok to shoot any man because men have suppressed women for centuries/millennia? It's ok to shoot all white people because white people have suppressed blacks/Hispanics/Asians? It's ok to shoot the rich because the rich oppress the poor? Stupid stupid stupid.

Racism is alive and well but there are people honestly working to make it better. To glorify (when you use the word matyr, you're not supporting only - you are putting that person on a pedestal and saying what they did is admirable) someone who goes out and shoots people (who are innocent themselves but had the misfortune to share a similar occupation or otherwise have a connection with someone else in another state).

Statement made by Miss Alabama (and KJ) make the situation far worse, clearly demonstrate a mindset that targeted terrorism is ok and demonstrate the person's view on violence. I think KJ should be suspended for this by the Rockets. He has a freedom of speech, but he still has to suffer the economic consequences of his freedom of speech, as many other posters have pointed out.

5 people like this.
  8. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

These stats are just an argument to ban guns all together. 12,000 murders, more than 2/3 of them committed with some kind of fire arm are exactly the reason we need tighter gun control in this country.

Just because a rifle was only used in 248 murders doesn't mean the AR-15 or any automatic rifle shouldn't be banned because of the lethal nature of the weapons.

9. Mav-Hater

Amen!

10. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

:eek: I tried my hardest not to reply in this thread smh but I feel like I must

It has significant cultural relevance, this is coming from someone who was a victim of police brutality. All I did was record them beating someone up and then I got jumped on and now have a recurring back problem because of it. Guess what happened to those officers??? Nothing!!! I had to come out of pocket 8k and pay for doctors appointments etc. and once I provided video evidence in court of what happened the judge accosted the officers and told them officers like them ARE are the reason why there is a large distrust of police in America from minorities.

Now with that being said I understand what the lady was saying but IT IS WRONG, no ifs ands or buts about it if Micah (who graduated from North Shore HS in 2009 btw) wanted to become a vigilante he shouldn't have done so at a BLM rally which was peaceful and had no disruptions/arrests up until he opened fire.

Philando Castile's murder struck a cord within the black community. Hearing that 4 year old child in the back seat tell her mom that she's there for her was deeply troubling and gut wrenching.

Alton Sterling (even though he was a pedo) that one could have been avoided also and its obvious the cops lied about aspects of their report. The person who origionally shared the video I happen to know him personally from my time as an recording artist as he's a well known producer in Baton Rouge who now lives in Atlanta. He was mysteriously charged with assault and battery which was found to be a lie and just charged with unpaid tickets before released.

This is not just a racial issue though its a power issue many have had good interactions with cops and base their judgments off of those while some of us have had very bad interactions with them. Look at what happened to Dylan Noble, Daniel Shaver, and Walter Scott all of them assassinated by police officers and 9x's out of 10 the public will side with officers.

Some officers have a god complex ie the officer who MURDERED Daniel Shaver had "you're *****ed" etched into his rifle... completely unacceptable. Regardless of my horrible interaction with police I do not harbor an "Porky Must Die" attitude. But many people immediately think that Black Lives Matter means that only black lives matter and not the "Blue". Quite the contrary what's being said is Black Lives Matter Too! For over 300+ years black people were treated as second class citizens looked down upon and treated as sub-humans (3/5ths compromise anyone), it was not that long ago people were sprayed with water hoses, had dogs sicked on us, and people lynched for the color of their skin.

The main issue is people do not want to even begin to understand how people in the black community feel.

1 person likes this.
  11. rockpileindisma

none of that has anything to do with this but ok. That's like me bringing up the time I was jumped by 3 black guys outside of food town and beaten until I woke up in the hospital all for ****ing 27 dollars and a brick cell phone. Did anything happen to them? No. But whatever they could have been white and still nothing would have happened. If some white pedo had been shot by the police nobody would have given a ****. That's not what this thread is about. It's about calling a murderer a martyr. "White people dont understand black lives matter". Neither do black people because they are nurdering each other at an absolute alarming rate.

12. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Calling a mass murderer of innocents (who had nothing to do with any of these recent incidents btw) a martyr is just about the worst way to get people to try to understand how people in the black community feel.

1 person likes this.
  13. Borneoman

Borneoman Member

You American guys are ridiculous. SMFH.

14. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

Were those "black guys" paid by your tax dollars. Killing of innocent people is in no way shape or form condonable and I cannot agree with KJ. But once again "bad officers" need to be held accountable. And once again people will commit crime against those who they know more times than not, there are "black on black" crime numbers but none on "white on white".

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

I AGREE! Guy was a nut job with PTSD most likely, the last 2 mass shootings against officers here in Texas iirc were carried out by men who served in the military.

17. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Black lives matter so much that we need to glorify a guy who shot into a crowd of black lives and even hit one of them.

18. Mav-Hater

A gun has never killed one single person in the history of mankind. Not one!! The person who pulled the trigger, otherwise known as the killer or murderer, is the one who killed someone. An inanimate object cannot kill someone without help from it's human possessor. Being this person has the intent to kill, taking a gun away from them will not stop them from killing but will only move them along to a different choice of weapon to take the life they seek to take. If all forms of weaponry were outlawed, the killer would just find a different way to kill. That is why they are killers and that is why they don't belong in society. Do you think their were no murders before guns? Mankind has been killing each other for over 200,000 years and the gun has only come around recently by comparison. Taking away guns is not going to stop killing just like taking away drugs haven't stop drug users from getting high. They just find a different way to get high or they get the drugs illegally. If we, as a society, cannot stop druggies from getting high, what makes you think we could possibly stop killers from killing?

Now I know you got nothing from this because you are preset in your misguided beliefs but hopefully there is another misguided soul who reads this and realizes the gun didn't do the killing......the killer did!!

1 person likes this.
  19. thaGREATwall

thaGREATwall Member

I don't think that's true. I think people, specifically white people, just want to know when and at what age we can stop having white guilt thrust upon us. As a 30-something, I wasn't even alive during the days of segregation and was a child when the Rodney King beatings occurred. My first real memory in which color played an issue was a black man getting away with murdering a white woman and a white man and watching as the black community cheered this murderer. They excused what he did simply because of the color of his skin and if there is anything that can be called racism, it's that!

It's not a lack of compassion for past injustice. But institutionalized racism is illegal and is basically dead. You will probably always have individual racists, because stupidity is the one thing in this world that has always and will always exist. So at one point do I get to quit being told blacks have it so rough in America? I don't think I deserve to listen to it, because I didn't have a damn thing to do with it.

Being Irish Catholic, my family never owned slaves. We were poor. We didn't get handed everything on a silver platter. And in many circles, we were called "white n!ggers". So it's not a lack of desire to understand why blacks feel oppressed. It's a genuine belief that at some point we have to quit thinking about past injustice and place our focus on fixing our life in the present.

To bring this back to KJ, the dude is an animal in my eyes now. Anyone that can call a cold blooded killer a "martyr" is both ignorant and unhuman. Allowing past oppression to affect you to the point that you believe murder is equivalent ot martyrdom is as disgusting as it gets. Him trying the cop out by saying he didn't say it is BS. Words like "Preach," "Right on," and "Yes!!" have meanings. You are simply retweeting the beliefs of someone else and are showing you actively agree with the person you are retweeting.

3 people like this.
  20. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member