1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant will meet with 6 teams

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Horry33, Jun 25, 2016.

1. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Lets bet.

2. jsingles

jsingles Member

No, the Rockets aren't even a 5th option for him next year. What kind of post is this?

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I hope he goes to Boston. Let him battle it out with LBJ in the East. LBJ has had multiple free passes to the NBA finals. Time for some competition there

Thomas
    Bradley
    Crowder
    Durant
    Horford

With guys like Smart off the bench and a top NBA coach and a much better NBA GM than Daryl PR Ho Mauri

4. jsingles

jsingles Member

Please stop.

5. chandlerbang21

Crack kills

6. sabesque

sabesque Member

You need to make him pick a team because you're saying KD chooses OKC and he's saying any one of 29 other teams

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

OKC is a huge favorite in Vegas, so if they're straight betting, giving any one of 29 other teams is fair. In reality, he's only getting BOS and GSW.

8. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

^^^ errr, giving him all 29 other teams is fair.

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-west-calls-pitches-kevin-durant-joining-team

10. OTMax

OTMax Member

Alright so $100 for me if he leaves OKC, you if he stays?

11. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

I'm literally done with the NBA for life if Durant goes to the Warriors. Ultimate cancer

12. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

As someone who loves watching the Warriors, I'm genuinely conflicted with what I want Durant to do.

One the one hand, Durant to the Warriors would make them EVEN more incredible/entertaining/beautiful to watch.

One the other, it will make the Warriors overwhelming favorites to win thereby reducing the tension/thrill/excitement of watching (barring of course a Mavs vs heatles scenario).

And while it would be fun to watch people lose their heads about Durant joining the warriors, like they did when Lebron Bosh and wade teamed up... it'll probably wont even reach close to that level of interest/hate/envy, but rather a much more pitiful apathy.

So, I ultimately... I don't know what I'm rooting for lol. Maybe Boston lol!

13. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

El gnomo, what do you think Durant is going to do? I'm about to hit the book with NBA futures on my mind.

14. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

no it would be cancerous to watch. this steven curry propaganda needs to die permanently

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Please, stop.

Harden is not even Durant's best friend. One of his best friends in the NBA like Beasley. That is all.

I am sure Durant got better friends not involved in the NBA and his family.

Second, it is a business decision and the place where he can win a championship instantly is key

Durant will do what is BEST FOR HIM not for Harden's career. Period.

16. mig0s

mig0s Member

If durant goes to GSW, what will happen to Curry next year?

17. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

How could anyone KNOW what West told Durant? I know they aren't direct quotes, but they're pretty damn specific. The "source" would have to be either Durant or West or a confidant of theirs.

I would like to see him go to the Warriors just because I want to see history made by having four Dream Team members on the same team. They would have to lose a high salary player like Bogut, but then they could go after Pau. Or they let go of Igoudala and go after a player like Barnes.

18. chandlerbang21

Ive been a rocket fan and this is simply correct. Many other seem to think the rockets area destination for good free agents. The media turned the team into a laughing stock last season and that crippled the image of this team. There is a mountain to climb and the rockets are resting at the base.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Bull****, the media didn't turn the team into anything

The team turned itself into a laughing stock going from WCF to firing its coach in a week, and **** the bed all regular season with chemistry problems and horrible defense.

We deserve all the ridicule there is to it.

Remember 3 years ago we were a young and up and coming team that played with energy, that's why Dwight chose us. Now we are a mess with no talent except Harden.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kevin Durant is now expected to make his decision tomorrow, I'm told.</p>&mdash; Sam Amick (@sam_amick) <a href="https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/749762207248838658">July 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kevin Durant will make his decision tomorrow, I’m told.</p>&mdash; David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) <a href="https://twitter.com/daldridgetnt/status/749762318511124480">July 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>