1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. kanariya

kanariya Member

he's LOF

2. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

If I read only that post, I wouldn't be able to tell either. But, when you read his other posts, there is a pattern that he didn't notice that makes it obvious that he is faking the broken English. I was hoping he was going to defend himself, so I could point out why he is a lying piece of turd.

3. sew

sew Member

Other than the raps/pacers series, I'm hoping the rest of them go 7 games.

4. mingthething

mingthething Member

Remember Poe's rule. Good satiric trolling is often indistinguishable from earnest sincere craziness.
    Read some Christian forums and there will be Poes arguing for creationism to be taught in schools.

5. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

Why do I need to fake my poor English or defend it? I guess is very obvious, even LOHs don't bother pick on it. I have better Chinese tho.

6. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

The harder you try, the more obvious you are a freaking troll. What is the easier way to make a group of people look bad? Yes, you pretend to be one of them and then go as outrageous as possible. That is what you are doing now. But the problem is you have been spotted by so many people already because you are just a dumb ass who fails to do the job good enough. You have given yourself away by trying too hard. Now crawl back to your hole.

7. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

I can't read your mind, but maybe your an ass who gets off on trying to trick people cause it makes you feel smarter than you actually are.

So moron, I'll point out where you messed up.

Your grammatical use is at the level of a U.S. pre-school kid (SO MANY SIMPLE MISTAKES and so INCONSISTENT on the mistakes). Some one who struggles that much with English doesn't have the vocabulary of someone with at least a U.S. high school graduate. Your vocabulary is larger than a lot of the other posters on here whose first language is English.

Yes, I guess is obvious and such a cliche. You're going to make that simple grammatical mistake while using "obvious" in your sentence, then misspell "tho". That's such a stupid, lazy move.

Here is a pointer for you. When some one actually struggles with a language, they will shorten their sentences and simplify their vocabulary. I don't think Tinman has ever used so many big words in his 2000+ posts combined or ever used such a long sentence, so you can't be him.

Alright, little turd get the **** out of here because no one is going to buy your lazy, fake broken Engrish.

8. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Miami should win ... Home court + playoff experience

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

How many flagrant FTs has he been awarded?

10. mig0s

mig0s Member

As Tinman says, I think it's wayoff Lin tonight :)

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

looks like playoff Lin ;)

12. mingthething

mingthething Member

is it Freaky Friday or something? Or is it that movie where John Travolta swaps faces with Nicholas Cage?

13. Karolik

Karolik Member

choking in an important game as usual

14. steady

steady Member

This is more in response to yoeddy who yin are responding to.
    Lin's getting paid more than $5 mill/yr with raise in ceiling. A good back up PG is hard to find - especially one who can play shooting guard and capably take over when you need him to, and play good defense.

15. conquistador#11

TRUE rockets LEGEND! kenny smith is breaking down jeremy lin and what few can do.

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Lol at anyone who thinks Lin wouldn't be a solid piece for our team. This dude ****s on Patrick Beverly.

17. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

If that make you feel better, I am fine with it.

18. Karolik

Karolik Member

bricking wide open shots and free throws

19. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

He's 3-8 FGs with 5 reb and 6 assists, with good plus/minus and the only semblence of structured offense for the Charlottes came with Lin on the court.

And he's played team high minutes to this point.

20. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

The Heat is daring anyone outside Kemba and Lin to win the game for Charlotte.