1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Alcoholism

Remember Vin Baker use to be an all star level player until he hit the bottle

2. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

3. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

look I'm a HUGE fan of the Lin also, but it doesn't mean I have to say he's the best. Lin's a talented player whose best role is the sixth man because he fatigues easily due to his frantic playing style. He's wildly inconsistent, extremely streaky, and just frustrating to watch because you can never truly enjoy his good streak since you KNOW theres a bad streak coming too.

Lin's good streaks are like a Saturday, you enjoy it but know that right around the corner, Monday's bound to come. He is who he is. I'm not a fan of his play, I like consistent play from players. I'm a huge fan of him because he's a Christian, Asian, and an underdog that fought his way into an NBA role.

See? you can be a fan and still be clear headed :p

4. tinman

Supporting Member

Dude you are talking to a bunch of rats

You know that non Rockets fans on a Rockets site are just here to troll

I'd prefer the population of this thread to be Rockets fans only who want to talk about Jeremy Lin

because that's the way it should always be

5. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

That's an interesting theory. I like it.

Here is what I think. Tinman is suffering from dementia. His mind is stuck in 2014. So every morning he forgets what he wrote the day before. That's why he basically keeps writing the same thing over and over and over again every day for the last year. It explains things such as, when you prove what he says is wrong he'll stop for the day. But the next day he'll bring it up again because he doesn't remember how he got made to look like a fool.

The 2000+ posts isn't because he is a Lin Obsessed Fanatic. It's just that he is an old dude in a dark basement wearing his soiled tighty whities, staring at the monitor while hitting refresh every 5 minutes cause he done lost his mind.

6. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I dunno man, some of them start saying questionable stuff the other way, like Beverly should be a starter in the league, or that precious Gorgi is a superstar :D

7. tinman

Supporting Member

I'd rather have crazy Rocket fans

than LOFs

It's like comparing getting a cold to getting ebola

8. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

Everyone got their own view, own value, only when one trying to change others's became disasters. Many fights and wars start from that.

That's why I won't get mad when other not agree with me. Time will tell. Fact is fact. Someone said, when you call a tail a leg, a dog still got 4 leg only. What we feel, say, can't change the fact.

9. SunsRocketsfan

Okay I'm joining Tinman on his mission to eradicate these annoying Lin fans.

LOFs must be destroyed and eradicated from this site.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

bump

Lin hasn't been discussed enough.

p.s. i wish he was still on the rockets.

11. GladVlad

GladVlad Member

Get lost a-hole. I don't mind trolls on this thread because it's become a troll thread. But, your fake broken English is insulting everyone's intelligence.

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I just read his post. That stuff is gold right there. I can't tell if it seems fake because you said it is, or not.

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Lollll

14. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Like I have said it before, you are hopelessly r****ded if you still believe colt45nyc and Tonnny are really Lin fans.

Even a 9 years old would have enough intelligence not to be trolled by these two fools. Actually they could well be the same person.

15. roberta11

roberta11 Member

I love Solandry! Glad to see Scola still plays solid minutes in Toronto with decent FG% at the age of 35.

16. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

He's added a 3pt shot this season, 40% at 2 attempts a game.

That goes to show how hard of a worker he is, adding weapons to his game at age 35.

Having said that, he's having a woeful post season ...

17. roberta11

roberta11 Member

Yes, his 3p% in regular season really impressed me.

Scola once said he would definitely like to join the CBA to play for Yao Ming's team in the last few years of his career. Maybe it's almost the time...

18. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Let's get to 1000!!!

19. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

We'll have to LinMac (aka Tinman) along the way ... but I'm sure between all of us, we can tolerate him.

And ... Lin may not be back next year ... so we'll probably have a new thread.

20. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

No offense but you clearly don't know what you are talking about.