1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2016 Schedule

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by J.R., Sep 8, 2015.

1. pz350z

pz350z Member

gonna nostalgia hard with the games against the cards, cubs, brewers, reds.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

That is awesome. Last year playing in the AL west and interleague against the NL West, I loathed it. Missed so many games during the week. I need to be there for CLUB ASTROS!

3. body slam

body slam Member

I'm a little disappointed with the Hooks schedule. Only one Saturday game in San Antonio this year and its in September.