1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austin Texans Fans?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Buck Turgidson, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Buck Turgidson

Just out of curiosity...Other than the Tavern, Third Base, Pluckers, where are the Texans fans watching the game?

I've also heard Mr. Tramps, Shoal Creek....what sayeth the bbs?

2. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

Cover 3 (Anderson Ln.) and Billy's on Burnet (when the Packers are NOT playing) are both Texans-friendly and usually have a pretty decent turnout for gameday. Also, Pinthouse Pizza (Burnet location) is good as they have their house beers @ $3 during games.

3. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lavaca Street Bar claims that they're a Texans fan bar and, during the playoffs, they may live up to that assertion. Plus, they share space with Turf N Surf, the best tacos and "bar food" in Austin.

4. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

The crew at Lavaca St Bar moved to the Brew Exchange at the start of this season . This is the official Austin Texans fan group, the guy who runs it has a in with someone in the Texans and they send him signed merchandise and team goodies to raffle off during halftime of each game. You can find the group on facebook. Brew Exchange does not have a kitchen so they usually have free food catered in for texans fans on gameday. There is always a big turn out.

5. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

I'll be at the Draft Pick. It's not fancy and not an organized fan group but a lot of fans show up for the big games.

6. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Cover 3 is Nick Foles territory... their family are restauranteurs.

7. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Can confirm. A few years ago when we lived in Austin my wife won a signed JJ Watt photo at Lavaca St. I didn't know they'd moved to a new location, but that was always a fun group to watch games with. Highly recommended for anyone in Austin.

8. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Brew exchange has so few TVs...

9. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I don't get why they would've moved there unless the owner is giving them great specials. Getting to that area of west 6th is always annoying and the lack of food plain sucks.

10. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

At home in South Austin. Will go hit up Moontower for a celebration drink if the Texans win, otherwise will burn Hoyer jerseys. :mad:

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Thank god I stayed home, screw this team.

DD

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Brother i got back from vegas