1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cashmoney, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Meant to be a more humorous thread than anything (but still very important nonetheless). It took him a little while, but it seems Harden is just about ready to call it quits with KK:

<blockquote> James isn’t sure he can handle all the drama in Khloe Kardashian’s life and he wants out, a source tells HollywoodLife.com. It all came to a head when Khloe was spotted backstage with French Montana at The Weeknd concert — yikes! Khloe Kardashian might find herself single for the holidays once again. The reality star has ruffled the feathers of her NBA star boyfriend, James Harden, according to a source who spoke to HollywoodLife.com. It all came to a head when Khloe and French Montana attended The Weekend concert the other night and James thinks it makes him look like a total fool.

Even though Khloe and French barely interacted with each other when at The Weeknd concert in LA, we hear that James is totally over it. He is tired of constantly being in the headlines and doesn’t like that he feels like he can’t trust Khloe. He’s been very patient while she has been dealing with Lamar Odom’s health troubles but he is finally losing his cool.

“James has enough on his plate right now and Khloe on top of it is too much for him to eat. His team is playing poorly and to add insult to injury, Khloe’s out kicking with French Montana. His team is giving him **** about that because everybody in the world knows French and Khloe did the bunny hop together,” a source tells me. “One of his teammates told him that he should just get himself a groupie and call it a day because Khloe’s not worth all the headache. James isn’t a jealous person. He could understand if she was st Lamar’s beside. That he gets. But her out at a concert with Her ex French? That’s not cool. he’s wondering if Khloe’s the right woman for him.” James has been there through thick and thin with Khloe and we’d be surprised if he would decide to dump her now right before the holidays — not cool!

We don’t think it’s a big deal that Khloe and French ran into each other because they do run in the same circles sometimes. But we do understand that James feels distracted and can’t take the constant media attention. Khloe is super famous and every single move she makes is written about, so we can see why James is considering pulling the plug. <blockquote>

Hopefully this post formats right, but essentially: he's had it. This is good to see.

Harden is coming.

2. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

James and KD should just date already

3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Still a better pick than Khloe Kardashian, lol.

4. gogispade

gogispade Member

Welcome back in the real world Beard!

[​IMG]
    btw. This one is much better than Khloe or what ever this chicken names is.

2 people like this.
  5. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

Either date Kendall or get rid of all connection with that family.

I hope this article is legit, and I wonder who the teammate was that told him to get himself a groupie :grin:

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Didn't Parsons go on a date with Kendall?

7. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

i bet its hard for ultra successful people to meet quality people because they probably get a signal to noise ratio like a needle in a haystack

8. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

He made a real mature twitter booty call, some time close to her 18th birthday as I recall it.

And French Montana sounds like he would fit in with the characters in the Janelle Monae Many Moons video. What a clown name.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EZyyORSHbaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol wonder who that someone might be. Golden.

10. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

I can almost guarantee it was Trevor

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Who the F is this French Montana? Never head of him before. Irrelevant

12. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

That's the first person who came to my mind too....don't know why

13. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

Yeah i think he did. Damn, all the more reason if you ask me

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Don't know anything about the band The Weekend, but if Klhoe is a fan then I'm glad I'm not.

Also, I think Terry was the teammate who advised him to just hook up with a groupie. He is wise and James respects him enough that he could get away with saying something like that.

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden's droppin 75 next time we play LA

16. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

All I can do is shake my head....

If it looks like a DUCK..
    Quacks like a DUCK...
    Walks like a Duck...

Then it must be a Duck...

What did he think he was going to get dating someone like the Kardashian's...

Young dude, with lots of money... Leave the strippers and the Media Diva's alone and get you a nice woman.. not girl... WOMAN...

T_Man

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

This should be Harden's next girl.... I just feel like they have a lot in common...
    [​IMG]

18. LG1200

LG1200 Member

He killed it at TC last night.

19. majicdonjuan

majicdonjuan Member

Yep, I was there too. One of the best young artists alive in my opinion.

Great show.

20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

This is the best thing that has happened to the Rockets and Harden this season. Praying that the story is true.