1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

because Curry would have scored 100 points on Jeremy Lin

2. tinman

Supporting Member

I enjoy the NBA.

who's bashing Lin? I just want the insects out of the house.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Because only fool think Lin is a lock down defender and Clifford ain't a fool.

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Keep at those imaginary insects. Sorry to said, but those type are very hard to rid of... until you just let them go.

Anyway, have fun at it, I'm outta here.

5. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Lin was listed as questionable to play before the game with a sprained ankle. It might be more reasonable to wait a game before picking on his box score in limited minutes. Next game is against the Bulls, so there are good odds it won't be a great game.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

they are not imaginary pal. Clutch has banned Danang78, a clear LOF and now his alternate account colt45nyc is up

don't just go on this thread without reading it

7. mig0s

mig0s Member

Lol at LOH's saying he only got 5 points. Well how about you say he shot the ball only twice? Rofl

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOF dreams crushed.

9. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Tinman's analysis of Lin's game is likely based just on the boxscore. Zboy has already admitted that he does not want Charlotte games, and that the basis for his analysis is the flippin' box score.

Lin didn't even guard Curry tonight, not even for a second...that was Kemba's job. Yes, Lin scored only 5 points but he also took only 2 shots. In the first half Lin exited the game early because he got kicked in the back of the head on a hard foul (player flipped overtop him and clipped him). In the fourth, the game was blown open by GS and so Clifford put the scrubs in. Lin had three assists, a sweet block, and played overall very well. This game, though, belonged to Curry. He was amazing.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

The rockets were playing at the same time.
    Why would i want to see Charlotte get destroyed?

11. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

This is the most predictable trend in the NBA. And quite frankly, it's disturbing.

Plays against a good team or starters, and it's another 2-7 game with more TO's than assists. Airballs and passes to the bench etc.

Plays the second group of a terrible team with no care for defense, goes off for 12 points and 5 assists and asian men everywhere get excited and jam the world of starcraft internet signals with emoticons.

Breakout games of 13, 13 and 14 points - Vs Brooklyn, Sacramento and New York. Terrible, terrible teams.

Average games of 5, 7, 7, 5 and 4 points - Vs GS, CLE, WSH, POR, CHI (playoff teams)

As a scorer with no handles or vision, in his 5th pro year, it's a closed and shut case. Hardcore gamers should apologize for ever saying anything and start scouting the next small thing.

1 person likes this.
  12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I speak Ronny so let me translate for the LOFs. Jeremy Lin has a small penis.

Just FYI, most of Ronny's posts have to do with penis so the veracity is probably dubious. mig0s or snoopy will probably be by soon though to clarify any discrepancy on that matter.

1 person likes this.
  13. RedIsen

RedIsen Member

you're a piece of work dude

14. tinman

Supporting Member

The Lin fans think they can just pretend to be Rockets fans and Charlotte fans, like they were memories sold at Recall

Cohagen, don't give the lin fans the air

[​IMG]

15. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Let's Go Culometswin!

Let's G0 Culometswin!

Let's Go Culometswin!

16. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Ahh Yes...The Tinsane Asylum and all the inmates were out last night.

Call the FBI, ATF, and the National Guards to snoop them up and back into there cells! The world is not safe with these lunatics running around loose.

17. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

the thread that keeps on giving. My block list is a page long because of this thread. It's great

18. KDZ

KDZ Member

Why is it disturbing for you when a non rocket player plays poorly? Do you want him to play well?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

He doesn't care if he plays well or not, he's just making an observation.

I think he's wrong about starcraft, i think lofs play dota2

20. shlhl

shlhl Member

You ARE DISGUSTING. We are talking about basketball here. You are just another arrogant bastarx here.
    [
    QUOTE=CometsWin;10165235]I speak Ronny so let me translate for the LOFs. Jeremy Lin has a small penis.

Just FYI, most of Ronny's posts have to do with penis so the veracity is probably dubious. mig0s or snoopy will probably be by soon though to clarify any discrepancy on that matter.[/QUOTE]