1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nikola Jokic 31 Points Highlights | Nuggets vs Hornets | March 4, 2017

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by FMJNBA, Mar 4, 2017.

1. FMJNBA

FMJNBA Member

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Why is this thread here?

arabrocket and TheMystery008 like this.
  3. jayfree

jayfree Member

NBA dish bound

4. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

OP's multiple personalities are competing for views in the GARM:eek:

arabrocket and hakeem94 like this.
  5. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Well, Moree did say that he regretted not being able to draft him in the latest Lowe podcast.

Nook and heypartner like this.
  6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This may sound racist but I thought they traded him, I can't tell those two guys apart, lol!! Sorry for any offense taken.

JamalP. likes this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I want a Capela highlight mix from tonight, lets turn this thread into that.

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Im glad he didnt the way he plays is going the way of the dinosaurs. It's a guards league the back to the basket guys slow the game down and the league doesn't want that so they make up all these rules to stop big guys nowadays. It'd just be a headache watching him get fouled with nothing called.

9. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Please post all non-Houston Rockets related videos to the NBA Dish. Your videos are much appreciated.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I dunno about that. Jokic has superstar potential. In fact he's been playing damn near elite recently for about 20 games or so. Unlike Dwight, this dude is an elite passer. If he gets a double in the post he's making a slick pass outside to shooters. Unlike dwight, his post moves are a lot more smooth so that means a lot less fouls.

This is a really great player, at 22, he's doing some amazing things that no one is really talking about. Looks like the Nuggets have a franchise player or at least someone to build around.

Easy and Nook like this.
  11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I understand what you're saying but Im not comparing him just Dwight, I'm saying this about big men in general, it's not a big men's league anymore. He's a back tot he basket player and that just doesn't jive to what the NBA is trying to do right now.

12. Yaosthirdleg

Yaosthirdleg Member

Jokic is shooting 37 percent from three and 82 percent from the line as a 6'10'' beast. Also has a PER of 26. He was a 2nd rounder (41st overall) in 2014. The guy definitely would've looked good in Rockets red.

13. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

FMJNBA, I'd suggest creating one thread every night for all your highlights of non-rockets games in the NBA DISH section. I think it'll be a lot easier to navigate through the videos on one page for us. Much appreciated.

You should make a separate thread for Rockets highlights in the Game Action Rosters and Moves section, of course.

Enjoyed the highlight videos. Thanks!

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  14. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

He's not just a back to the basket player. They run the whole offense through him from the high post and low post. He's the best passing big of the last 10-15 years and he can shoot the three.

And the nuggets don't have any problems scoring the basketball. They have a very good offense wen Jokic is on the court.

Jokic is such a good player that you make your offense around him, He's that elite. He's the only big in the NBA who I can honestly say that about right now, and there is quite a few very good young bigs.

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  15. Yaosthirdleg

Yaosthirdleg Member

I'd put Towns in that category too.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I never said he wasnt a good player, lol.

17. Raz

Raz Member