1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Huma Abedin's husband continues to send dick pics to other women

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Aug 29, 2016.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I guess Hillary and Huma have a lot in common with their husbands' womanizing

(NSFW bulge shot of Huma's man's piece at the link)

http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/

This is baby-sitting — Anthony Weiner-style.

While his wife, Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman has been sexting with a busty brunette out West — and even sent her a lurid crotch shot with his toddler son in the picture, The Post has learned.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screenshot of the exchange shows.

Weiner was clearly aroused by his conversation with the 40-something divorcee when he abruptly changed the subject.

“Someone just climbed into my bed,” Weiner wrote.

“Really?” she responded.

Weiner then hit “Send” on the cringe-inducing image, which shows a bulge in his white, Jockey-brand boxer briefs and his son cuddled up to his left, wrapped in a light-green blanket.

“You do realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??” the woman wrote.

Moments after forwarding the photo, Weiner freaked out over the possibility he had accidentally posted it publicly — just as he did during the infamous episode that forced him to resign from Congress in 2011.

“Ooooooh . . . I was scared. For half a second I thought I posted something. Stop looking at my crotch,” Weiner wrote back.

“Whatever. You did it on purpose,” she replied.

“O I see you thought you posted on your TL [public timeline] not DM [direct message]. S–t happens be careful,” she added.

The object of Weiner’s affections is his polar opposite politically: a self-avowed supporter of Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association who’s used Twitter to bash both President Obama and Clinton.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

was he catfished or is this a real person?

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wow... I guess I won't be voting for Weiner. Thanks for the man's junk update bigtexx!

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I thought the rumor was that they have an "open relationship"

It's the only way I can understand her sticking around

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So sad that instead of going after the man who commits the embarrassing act, he goes after the wife.

Probably the most sexist post from BigTexxx yet.

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

OP has a fascination with men's crotch shots.

7. bigtexxx

"going after the wife?"

I'm just posting the facts

Both Hillary and Huma's men are womanizers. Facts

8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Also known as man whores of the worst kind.

9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

So it's totally cool to exploit your employees for sexual favors, like Bill Clinton has done?

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Every human being has their own level of hormonal drive and societal conformity. Up to the point of lawbreaking and consent the exercise of it is personal business. Some people just have to have the adrenalin rush.

There are millions of American's doing exactly the same thing every day, so I won't bother bringing up GOP fidelity,

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

... as opposed to Trump's hand-selected campaign CEO who has been charged with domestic abuse, firing an employee while she was on a protected Family and Medical Leave Act maternity leave, even though she had been forced to continue performing her job responsibilities from home throughout her maternity leave, and who had been registered to vote at an address in Miami-Dade where he did not reside, putting him at odds with state election laws.

12. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Dude, can you change the title? Us sheeple get in trouble with the fuzz when browsing at work. Not that I'm reading this thread when assery abounds in numerous other threads and couldnt care less about Wiener's wiener.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You need to sell that with cleverness to get the mass appeal.

MUST CLIX FOR DIX PIX

14. bigtexxx

LEFT CLICK 4 DA LEFTIE'S DICK

1 person likes this.
  15. Exiled

Exiled Member

If you care that much of his dick exposure , then this guy thinks it's

"just an innocent mistake "

[​IMG]

16. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

This sounds like a personal issue between this couple, the same as it would be between any couple.

To try and make this political is just hilarious...

His spouse, like many other spouse made a decision to stay with him. That was her choice and it didn't work out. This is an every day occurrence with a lot of couples...

T_Man

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Bigtexxx doesn't have anything useful to post other than some wife's husband sending dick pics. Just further proof that bigtexxx never contributes anything substantive or consequential to this forum.

I'm still curious to see if he will vote for Trump though. After all, he does nothing but attack Hillary so it's logical that he would vote for her biggest opponent. The problem is that a vote for Trump stays with you for the rest of your life, even though he's not going to win. No matter what happens, you have to live with yourself knowing that you voted for Donald f***ing Trump for President. Having that permanently etched into your life story would be embarrassing and humiliating.

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Im going to ignore the fact that bigtexxx is trying to use this to take cheap shots at Hillary Clinton. The messenger is a putz, but it has nothing to do with "the message".

As much trouble as he got into for doing it in the past, why would he ever do this again?

He's got something pathological going on. It kind of reminds me of someone who gets a bunch of DWI's and keeps on driving drunk. He needs to get some professional help unless he wants to leave politics completely behind forever.

19. Granville

Granville Member

CPS needs to pay him a visit. It's absolutely disgusting that a father would conduct himself like that especially with his child in the photo. That photo could wind in some trove of pedophile photos on the internet. That is horribly inappropriate on many levels.

Huma shouldn't leave that pervert alone with the child again.

20. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member