1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

burlesk's Recent Activity

1. burlesk replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Killing me here...

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  2. burlesk liked Good Times's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

Up until now, most rocket fans have been lucky to not go through the experience of having to see young players develop. Most players...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  3. burlesk liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment? ______ Not yet.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  4. burlesk liked Mathloom's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

Yeah and I don’t think it was unfair. Looking at it from the outside, it’s 2.5 years of waiting for his efficiency to climb while it...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  5. burlesk liked Easy's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

I was very depressed about him and almost gave up hope. But I've been pushing back the "cut the loss" crowd. Getting rid of him for a...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  6. burlesk liked Believe It!'s post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

To all of the "he's been great BUT..." fans here, enjoy these wins, this ride and this push to a possible play-in. They would not be in...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  7. burlesk liked Ancient Moabite's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

Indeed And its reason why I mention it to some on here about actual playing experience in games on any level from Jr High and up to...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  8. burlesk liked highpost1388's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

I'd have a lot more respect for the doomers and people who gloat about being "right" about a young player being a bust. Backtracking and...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  9. burlesk liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

[ I don't think you can isolate Green's good games to 5 games though especially when it comes to impact on winning. I'm been...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  10. burlesk liked TriumVirate's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

It's ok there's plenty of awful takes that are a few days old. If we lose tonight, expect to see more

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  11. burlesk liked topfive's post in the thread Seriously, when can we end this JG experiment?.

Man, there are a LOT of godawful takes in this thread, most of them just about a month old.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  12. burlesk liked clos4life's post in the thread Worriers and lukers Game Thread.

[MEDIA] And I bet he won't get a suspension.

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  13. burlesk liked Streakshooter's post in the thread Worriers and lukers Game Thread.

And Ben Taylor. <iframe width="1263" height="480" src="[MEDIA]" title="Fred VanVleet Calls Out Refs After Game" frameborder="0"...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:19 PM
  14. burlesk replied to the thread Worriers and lukers Game Thread.

This is where we get to see how real the WWE I mean NBA is. "Hey it's just entertainment."

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:18 PM
  15. burlesk replied to the thread Pride: Reggie Bullock.

Go Reggie!

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now