1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is Harden not part of Pre-Game Huddle?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by daaznman, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Bev should lead team, not just huddle.

2. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

these are the post that make me wonder

DD

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Leading by example is key. Not by words..... Get the key rebound, get the steal, make a decisive 3, block a shot, dive in and hustle......there you go.

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

5. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Yep. Should be Bev's team. I am in no way saying Bev is more talented than Harden I just don't think Harden is a leader. I think it is weird that people think Harden should carry everything on his shoulders. Just because he is a skilled basketball player doesn't make him a leader... and guess what... that is OK!

Let harden be the floor general calling the plays and doing his thing. I don't know why we have to make him a leader. He is actually a smart guy. He sees things others don't. I think he was a part of the McFail firing and Howard issue and I also think he was right about it too. With those guys on the squad we would have never made it.

I don't think Harden has any issues with being a co-leader. I think Harden knew Howard wasn't the guy who he respected to be that guy. I think he has that respect for Bev and so does all the other players.

Leadership isn't something you have to force. Harden admitted he had to work on it but leadership is something that should come natural, not something you have to force. Bev has it, Harden doesn't. To me that isn't a problem.

daywalker02 likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I just do not think Nash would have forced out anyone from the coaching staff and allstars in LA, Dallas and late Phoenix without MDA.

7. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Harden

"But like I said, my job is to go out there and try to get my teammates involved, try to build their confidence so we're able to go out there and play and everybody is feeling good that's the most important thing. If none of my teammates are feeling good, I won't be anything, and we won't be far as to where we're trying to go."

8. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

How did this get more than 4 replies? This has been happening for a very long time now.....

9. OTMax

OTMax Member

Harden is just a weird person, I don't think anyone can understand him unless you're really close which is probably not a lot of people.

10. daaznman

daaznman Member

Here's the video of it: