1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Y2JT's Recent Activity

1. Y2JT replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Where are you getting this cap hold figure from? I have seen it as 16.3m. Jackson said similar on locked on rockets. I still agree with...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  2. Y2JT liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Cam will be better than Jalen (for the Rockets)

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:14 AM
  3. Y2JT liked pmac's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Eli Witus is our backup QB. He can do no wrong because he's technically not the one responsible for any wrong decisions....

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  4. Y2JT replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Thank you very much. An excellent extension in that case!

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  5. Y2JT liked Nook's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Plays a huge part in prospect evaluation and player evaluation. He was the strongest advocate for Sengun for example. He also was...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  6. Y2JT replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Could you please tell me what makes you so high on Witus? I have no idea what he does but people seem to be happier about him extending...

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  7. Y2JT liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

“It became clear that the Rockets had executed our plan to draft and develop young potential cornerstones for the franchise, stabilized...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  8. Y2JT liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Amen is a savant. This is a guy that was able to recite draft positions off the top of his head, unprompted. He'll be able to run the...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  9. Y2JT liked Nook's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Amen Thompson will get every opportunity to be the back up point guard, and there is no reason he cannot do it. He already has made...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:40 PM
  10. Y2JT liked Nook's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Amen Thompson will be the Rockets back up point guard next season.

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  11. Y2JT liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I'll be shocked if the Rockets just hold steady and run it back. I don't think that's happening. I think there's going to be some...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  12. Y2JT replied to the thread 27.4%.

I believe our odds increase if Atlanta or Chicago make the playoffs. Cheer on the winner of their game to make the 8th seed! [MEDIA]...

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  13. Y2JT liked OkayAyeReloaded's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Beyond a jumper which is a skill that often can be fixed, it's very obvious Amen is a very intelligent player. Defensive skills guarding...

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  14. Y2JT liked Mathloom's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Don't let your career make you bitter about athletic players bro. No one believes Amen is only athleticism. There are dozens of players...

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  15. Y2JT liked Francis3422's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

I really would rather have Amen then Wemby. Such a stud.

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now