1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wooderson's Recent Activity

1. Wooderson liked Williamson's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 12/7/2019.

Also, shout out to Clint Capela. He's been a monster his last ten games or so.

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:47 PM
  2. Wooderson replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 12/7/2019.

This is crap and you know it. The NBA has at least 5 or 6 different sets of rules for Harden. They can't keep up with him.

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  3. Wooderson liked hakeem94's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 12/7/2019.

[IMG]

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:00 PM
  4. Wooderson replied to the thread Peleton.

Thanks to the internet I know now that my wife's desire for a home gym and an elliptical or rowing machine is actually just a cry for...

Dec 5, 2019 at 10:03 AM
  5. Wooderson replied to the thread [Marvel Movie] Captain America 4.

Or perhaps many do not take movies as seriously as Martin Scorsese or many other Hollywood types. I do not think that Avengers:...

Dec 5, 2019 at 7:07 AM
  6. Wooderson liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread Peleton.

They should have done the commercial with Shaq, Ernie and Kenny surprise gifting one to Chuck instead.

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  7. Wooderson replied to the thread [Marvel Movie] Black Widow.

As per usual, I will see this on opening weekend. I am glad that we didn't see the end of her character with Endgame. Being a comic...

Dec 3, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  8. Wooderson replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 12/3/2019.

I think that Harden will have a good game. He won't have as good a game as LeBron, Doncic or Giannis, though. Yes, he'll have more...

Dec 3, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  9. Wooderson replied to the thread [TV Disney+] Star Wars: The Mandalorian.

It is possible that Yoda was extremely tall for his species. Rearrange the letters of his name all Yoda-style and he becomes D YAO.

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  10. Wooderson liked Deuce's post in the thread [TV Disney+] Star Wars: The Mandalorian.

Show has been extremely enjoyable to me. This is the type of Star Wars I enjoy, the Creature Cantina type star wars. But then again, I...

Dec 2, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  11. Wooderson replied to the thread James Harden Drops 60 Pts in 3 Quarters!.

This means nothing. Anyone could do this. Luka could do this blindfolded and LeBron could do this while pitching a remake of the Bad...

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:54 AM
  12. Wooderson replied to the thread Does MDA hate James or something?.

MDA totally hates Harden. I heard that he was growing his mustache back out because he wants to twirl it like a supervillain after...

Dec 2, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  13. Wooderson replied to the thread CP3 has a better WS, BPM, VORP, PER, and onoff than westbrook.

I grew to like Chris Paul while he was in Houston and wish him the best for the rest of his career and a long, great post-NBA career....

Dec 2, 2019 at 7:43 AM
  14. Wooderson liked hakeem94's post in the thread James Harden Drops 60 Pts in 3 Quarters!.

[MEDIA]

Dec 2, 2019 at 7:35 AM
  15. Wooderson liked Roomba's post in the thread James Harden Drops 60 Pts in 3 Quarters!.

For some perspective, when Kobe scored 81, he played 42 minutes with 46 field goals attempted. Harden scored 60 with only 24 field...

Dec 2, 2019 at 7:28 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now