1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

whiskeyred's Recent Activity

1. whiskeyred replied to the thread [MOVIE] PARASITE 2019.

Two hours and twelve minutes was plenty

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:35 PM
  2. whiskeyred liked Reeko's post in the thread [Shams] Westbrook trying to pull Rockets together, Rockets looking for wing help.

any wing player they bring in better be a legitimate difference maker...don’t bring in some decent role player and then act like issues...

Jan 25, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  3. whiskeyred liked DreamShook's post in the thread [Shams] Westbrook trying to pull Rockets together, Rockets looking for wing help.

Harden tries so hard to be a vocal type leader but he fails to do so every season. It happened with Dwight and CP3 now Russ. I bet Russ...

Jan 25, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  4. whiskeyred liked BigM's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Justin Turner didn’t hit either. Maybe that’s why he’s mad.

Jan 25, 2020 at 4:58 PM
  5. whiskeyred liked BigM's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

I’m bathing in Dodger player’s tears. The players are more pathetic than their fans.

Jan 25, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  6. whiskeyred liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Summarizing Keuchel’s comments yesterday: The players knew it was wrong. They also knew every other team was stealing signs using...

Jan 25, 2020 at 4:56 PM
  7. whiskeyred liked Htown Legend's post in the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

After doing plenty of thinking and research this is my order on who I’d want as manager based off of the known candidates who have...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:12 AM
  8. whiskeyred liked BigM's post in the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

I couldn’t be less interested in Brad Ausmus. No thank you.

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:11 AM
  9. whiskeyred replied to the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

B A R F

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  10. whiskeyred liked Nook's post in the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

He sucks. He also isn't a hard worker. He wasn't when he was on the Astros either...... everyone thinks he was, but he wasn't. He is...

11. whiskeyred liked Nook's post in the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

I agree with you, he could read the tea leaves and knew the culture of the organization.

12. whiskeyred liked Nook's post in the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

Did he or did he just say he wanted to end it and really was willing to tolerate it because of baseball code. Consider that his right...

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:22 PM
  13. whiskeyred liked Nook's post in the thread In 20+ years as a Rockets fan, I've never felt less interested in the Rockets' future.

You want me to try and cheer you up? The Rockets still have the best player in the world and their second best player is one of the 20...

Jan 24, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  14. whiskeyred liked Andre0087's post in the thread Wuhan Virus.

Biological warfare run amok?

Jan 24, 2020 at 12:12 PM
  15. whiskeyred replied to the thread Wuhan Virus.

This was from three years ago, check out where the lab is located Inside the Chinese lab poised to study world's most dangerous...

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:49 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now