1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wattafan
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2019 at 3:28 PM

Following 1

Heavy Machinery Operator

Wattafan

Member, Male, from Houston

Wattafan was last seen:
Jul 20, 2019 at 3:28 PM
    1. kingkingston
      kingkingston
      just the town i live in
    2. BIG-Tnguyen
      BIG-Tnguyen
      I will take Johnny Football with the 8th overall pick.
    3. K-Low_4_Prez
      K-Low_4_Prez
      Alright it was a tough decision between either Anthony Barr or Jake Matthews, I went with Matthews just because it seems many of the fans are worried about the line and I think the idea of him protecting Matt Ryan will ultimately be to hard to resist. If Mack was still on the board it would have been a no brainer.

I will take another team if any are available.
    4. sugrlndkid
      sugrlndkid
      haha no problem...i posted and then you posted right after...thanks
    5. sugrlndkid
      sugrlndkid
      hey so i PM you earlier...if the first pick has come through, my #2 pick for the Rams would be Sammy Watkins - Clemson.
    6. Voice of Aus
      Voice of Aus
      What's life like in htown?
  • About

Heavy Machinery Operator
    Texans Fan

Bowling, Fishing, football.

Signature

1. Jonah Williams OL 2. Julian Love CB 2B. Tytus Howard OT 3. Jalen Jelks Edge 5. Trayveon Williams RB 6. Jordan Brown CB 7. Travis Fulgham WR
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now