1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

vlaurelio's Recent Activity

1. vlaurelio replied to the thread We were trash in this game.

How is encountering difficulties and mistakes and challenges and learning how to fix and counter be bad?

Apr 25, 2019 at 12:50 AM
  2. vlaurelio liked Chamillionaire's post in the thread We were trash in this game.

We haven't played well since game 2. We look tired and don't have any composure. We look hurried and unsure. Definitely need rest.

Apr 25, 2019 at 12:48 AM
  3. vlaurelio liked Rocket River's post in the thread We were trash in this game.

Meanwhile the Warriors have given 71 pts to the Clippers and down 7 at half. I wonder if their fans are shredding them Rocket River

Apr 25, 2019 at 12:47 AM
  4. vlaurelio replied to the thread Toughest Opponent?: Utah Jazz Versus the Other losing teams?.

Take it easy hes just comparing to the losers so far

Apr 24, 2019 at 10:19 PM
  5. vlaurelio liked Roomba's post in the thread Toughest Opponent?: Utah Jazz Versus the Other losing teams?.

I think we BY FAR had the toughest opponent. The Jazz are smart, well coached, and tenacious (though their offense really is pretty...

Apr 24, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  6. vlaurelio liked Rocket River's post in the thread Toughest Opponent?: Utah Jazz Versus the Other losing teams?.

I think we had the toughest opponent in the first round I tip my hat to that team I think they would beat: The Nets, Pistons, Magic,...

Apr 24, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  7. vlaurelio liked sammy's post in the thread Toughest Opponent?: Utah Jazz Versus the Other losing teams?.

At the same time, GS doesn’t have a guy like Gobert to shut down the paint. #1 defense since the break

Apr 24, 2019 at 10:09 PM
  8. vlaurelio replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/24/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 5).

Yeah wish had wb

Apr 24, 2019 at 8:17 PM
  9. vlaurelio liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/24/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 5).

Harden a +10 and Capela a +14. The entire starters are + The entire bench is at least -5 each.

Apr 24, 2019 at 8:16 PM
  10. vlaurelio liked Hakeemtheking's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/24/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 5).

If Capela is not at least 80% healthy, I feel like he should sit game. You guys underestimate how teammates can compensate by playing...

Apr 24, 2019 at 5:30 PM
  11. vlaurelio replied to the thread [2018-2019] Oklahoma City Thunder.

One guy makes players around him better the other guy worse One guy opponents focus to stop the other guy let him have his way

Apr 24, 2019 at 5:29 PM
  12. vlaurelio replied to the thread [2018-2019] Oklahoma City Thunder.

No talent nor skill Just athleticism tenacity and relentless

Apr 24, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  13. vlaurelio liked xiki's post in the thread [2018-2019] Oklahoma City Thunder.

But But But - - he had a trip dub!

Apr 24, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  14. vlaurelio liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation.

Well it was enough for a someone who holds the title of White House Counsel to resign. I mean I wouldn't just quit thar job so easily...

Apr 24, 2019 at 5:21 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now