1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Uprising's Recent Activity

1. Uprising liked Radricky's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The Astros are tied with the Rockies for the most runs allowed in the league

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:02 PM
  2. Uprising liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The cold hard truth began years ago when Crane fired the architect of what made his success. Instead, he should have convinced everyone...

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:02 PM
  3. Uprising liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Even the TV team remarked how lifeless the Astros are

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:59 PM
  4. Uprising liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Click leaving wasn't really his choice. Crane only offering a 1 year contract immediately after winning the WS was a huge slap in the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:52 PM
  5. Uprising liked Nick's post in the thread When will the McNairs.....

I actually think most people who went to games there (myself included) would like to see it put out of its misery. There is zero...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:48 PM
  6. Uprising liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread When will the McNairs.....

I remember back in the 90's when Larry Walker (Colorado Rockies) said it was his most hated ballpark because everything smelled like cat...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:46 PM
  7. Uprising liked A_3PO's post in the thread Houston's odds to win Super Bowl tied for 8th.

The order from the link: 1 49ers 2 Chiefs 3 Ravens 4 Bills 5 Bengals 6 Lions 7 Eagles 8 Cowboys 9 Texans 10 Packers That's about fair....

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:44 PM
  8. Uprising liked War Machine's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Ngl these would be pretty sick. Hope this is what our Battle Reds look like. [IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:42 PM
  9. Uprising liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

1 RBI combined for Astros first basemen. Season is 1/7th over. They wind up with no homers and 7 RBI’s on the season at that pace.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  10. Uprising replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Still early... but 7-16.... starting first baseman batting .068.... so many injured pitchers..... [IMG] Only hope is that the AL West...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  11. Uprising liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

It might be time to accept the 2024 Astros are a bad team with a strong chance to be average.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  12. Uprising liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[MEDIA]

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  13. Uprising liked The Beard's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

I'm not saying we should have paid Correa that big contract he wanted, but he certainly isn't earning it, and his replacement had one of...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  14. Uprising liked The Beard's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

I agree, but to be honest the whole team is like that Back when the run started Correa and Altuve used to kind of feed off each other....

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  15. Uprising replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Trashcan then the boo's took the fun out of the game for them. Then it was all business. From media darling to villain...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now