1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TimDuncanDonaut's Recent Activity

1. TimDuncanDonaut liked ElPigto's post in the thread Lack of Fan Interest in the Rockets.

Most people I know don't care about the Rockets. It's why I am here always arguing with you bros lol. otherwise I'd be on an island by...

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:44 PM
  2. TimDuncanDonaut replied to the thread James Harden's Recent Shooting Woes: His Hair?.

Fun to speculate, but definitely not the root cause. Rockets want to go for the 4 on 3, but if opponent is defending it well and team...

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:34 PM
  3. TimDuncanDonaut liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread James Harden's Recent Shooting Woes: His Hair?.

Maybe instead of walking the ball up into a double team let someone else bring it up and get him in some off ball action to get easier...

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:25 PM
  4. TimDuncanDonaut replied to the thread Fire Mike D'Antoni.

Looked up Elston Turner's tenure, he's more or less from Adleman's tree. But defense though? 1996–2000 Portland Trail Blazers...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:54 PM
  5. TimDuncanDonaut replied to the thread Fire Mike D'Antoni.

I think MDA still wants to coach, even if it's not with the Rockets. I am doubtful he's tanking. As a equivalent of a coach's contract...

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:17 PM
  6. TimDuncanDonaut liked DeBeards's post in the thread Time for A Defensive Coach Van Gundy you there?.

Things got reversed a little bit JVG' breathless D scared away our fans who looking for fun w/ pop corn, in the mean time frightened our...

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:28 PM
  7. TimDuncanDonaut liked Tfor3's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

This is a sad funk we’re in. :(

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:24 PM
  8. TimDuncanDonaut replied to the thread What's wrong with our Team?.

In general, What do you see in Sumo? 'large' athletes. What do you see in horse racing? Jockeys; 'small' athletes. What do you see in...

Jan 18, 2020 at 11:20 PM
  9. TimDuncanDonaut liked Rocket River's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

Just play Hartenstein . . . Rocket River

Jan 18, 2020 at 10:41 PM
  10. TimDuncanDonaut liked Reeko's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

well, I had a good time at the game during the 1st half at least MVP chants for Bron at TC hurt my soul...the place was flooded with...

Jan 18, 2020 at 10:40 PM
  11. TimDuncanDonaut liked aliadiere25's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

I would love to see Lebron getting double teamed from the half court like Harden has been. He'd start crying with frustration. And...

Jan 18, 2020 at 10:40 PM
  12. TimDuncanDonaut replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

We aren't expecting Rockets to win every game. No one is expecting perfection. It's the way we lose that irks me. When things start to...

Jan 18, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  13. TimDuncanDonaut liked DeBeards's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

Desperate, what a loss A lal w/o AD!

Jan 18, 2020 at 10:07 PM
  14. TimDuncanDonaut replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 1/18/2020.

If we're having problems out of the trap; let Russ or Ego bring up the ball and run the point for a bit. Can give it back to Harden....

Jan 18, 2020 at 9:56 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now