1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

theDude's Recent Activity

1. theDude replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

I’m just talking about their roles. Rodman allowed the team’s top offensive players to focus on the things they were elite at. He did...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  2. theDude liked Houston77's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

lol he’s started since he joined the league.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:50 PM
  3. theDude replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

He’s like Dennis Rodman. He does a lot of things you need on your team. He’s just more of a final piece. On the right team, his contract...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  4. theDude liked roslolian's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Gobert was seen as a very toxic contract at the time (and still is) given his age and lack of performance in the playoffs. He only looks...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  5. theDude replied to the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

How dare you leave Chuck Hayes off your list.

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  6. theDude replied to the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

I believe Stone said they will be picking up all options (Green, Tate and Landale) and operating over the cap. If the team does that and...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  7. theDude liked J.R.'s post in the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Warriors [IMG] Astros Dynasties ending in 2024 2015-2024 RIP

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:41 AM
  8. theDude liked bmd's post in the thread The Rockets’ timeline back to relevancy.

It’s all going according to plan. :)

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:23 AM
  9. theDude liked bmd's post in the thread The Rockets’ timeline back to relevancy.

I did a little bit of research on some teams who have recently tanked to see how long it takes to go from blowing it up to playing...

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:23 AM
  10. theDude liked Easy's post in the thread 27.4%.

If we don't get the #1 and #2 picks, the sky is falling.

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  11. theDude liked J.R.'s post in the thread Coach Udoka & General Manager Rafael Stone Press Conference 4/16/2024.

Got to 41 wins but not into the play-in. What gets this team to a playoff team? Stone: Winning 5 of the games we tripped off. We felt...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  12. theDude replied to the thread 27.4%.

Because they use the ping pong balls, teams have hundreds of balls in there. The #1 pick is chosen first, then they have to remove all...

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  13. theDude liked OremLK's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Yeah, I don't know, I'm just repeating what was reported at the trade deadline. I do think Ainge is going to want a package that really...

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  14. theDude replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

I don’t think they would be looking to give up assets for those types of players when they could likely sign them with the MLE as a free...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  15. theDude replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Gobert was a much more accomplished player and had 4 years left on his contract when he was traded. Lauri is in the final year of his...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:55 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now