1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ThatBoyNick's Recent Activity

1. ThatBoyNick liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

So a Deer Park stretch limo?

Mar 22, 2019 at 7:10 PM
  2. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread salad dressing that's not ranch.

Ginger dressing from Benihana is great, hard to emulate at home.

Mar 20, 2019 at 8:04 PM
  3. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Water from house is suddenly very salty.

Reverse osmosis systems are great, expensive though.

Mar 20, 2019 at 8:01 PM
  4. ThatBoyNick liked Joshfast's post in the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

With the successful programming of wage earners to believe clear air/environment is a liberal vs conservative political issue...

Mar 20, 2019 at 1:30 PM
  5. ThatBoyNick liked Torn n Frayed's post in the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

Just adding fuel to this fire...sorry too soon..

Mar 19, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  6. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

Did you just post a conspiracy tweet in this thread as an example of their being conspiracy theories in this thread? And that doesn’t...

Mar 19, 2019 at 2:00 PM
  7. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

??? Can you name a single conspiracy in this thread? I don’t know what ur tripping on lol

Mar 19, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  8. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

What? Lol This isn’t a conspiracy... Don’t know why the hell you are bringing up chemtrails and vaccines, freaking chemical tanks are...

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  9. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

Did you read my post correctly? Lol

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:35 PM
  10. ThatBoyNick liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

Incorrect. It is gasoline additives that are burning. Nothing related to crude oil.

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  11. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Deer Park petrochemical fires.

Is the chemicals they use to make gasoline... I think it’s worse then crude oil. NAPHTHA can cause irritation to eyes and the...

Mar 19, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  12. ThatBoyNick posted a new thread.

Deer Park petrochemical fires

Suprised there isn’t a thread about this. Walked out my door this morning (galleria area) and the air smelt funny, noticed while I was...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Mar 18, 2019 at 5:40 PM
  13. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Morey was scouting Real Madrid last night.

When does the euro league end and what’s his contract look like. Rivers replacement for next season? 15th roster spot addition this...

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:01 AM
  14. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Mosque mass shooting.

Yes, it does. Look up the definition of Muslim. If you, however, see what @durvasa pointed out and say you are "anti-Islam" instead,...

Mar 16, 2019
  15. ThatBoyNick liked Sweet Lou 4 2's post in the thread Mosque mass shooting.

Does anti-Christian sound good? I don't agree with 95% of Christianity. I don't consider myself anti-Christian. To me, that means I...

Mar 16, 2019
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now