1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ThatBoyNick's Recent Activity

1. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Landry Locker Sources: The Decision To Pick Up MDA’s Option Next Season Was Fertitta’s, Not Morey.

Why is this being made public though? The very title infers information that really should be kept private Like our owner is...

May 26, 2019 at 5:14 AM
  2. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread [HBO] Chernobyl.

I’m trying my best team to refrain from turning this thread into a D&D thread lol, but I’ll just say this is terrifying to see in such a...

May 24, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  3. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread State Media is the enemy of the People.

Mainstream media on both sides is pretty trash the vast majority of the time. Sometimes they have some not so bad segments, and rarely...

May 24, 2019 at 12:28 PM
  4. ThatBoyNick liked chenjy9's post in the thread Danny Green is FA this summer - DO IT DARYL!!.

You realize the hard cap is something that we are not allowed to go over right? It's not a matter of how much Tillman is willing to...

May 24, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  5. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Danny Green is FA this summer - DO IT DARYL!!.

I know how we can sign Danny AND avoid the hard cap guys! See, Danny Green is worth at least a full non taxpayer 4 year MLE, and the...

May 24, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  6. ThatBoyNick liked Haymitch's post in the thread Things You LOVE.

Luxury tax savings

May 24, 2019 at 1:33 AM
  7. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread I’m out of here!.

Where do yall play

May 24, 2019 at 1:31 AM
  8. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread Jared Dudley.

[IMG]

May 22, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  9. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread [NY Times] & [POLL] Countries Want to Ban ‘Weaponized’ Social Media. What Would That Look Like?.

I can’t help but think about YouTube live streaming of gaming/comedy/political channels and how ridiculous it would be to have a delay,...

May 22, 2019 at 2:10 PM
  10. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread [OFFICIAL] Elizabeth Warren for President thread.

As well thought out as comparing student loans to auto and home loans. And arguing from the point of hey I was screwed so everybody else...

May 22, 2019 at 11:16 AM
  11. ThatBoyNick replied to the thread [OFFICIAL] Elizabeth Warren for President thread.

Very silly argument. I’ll add one to fchowds list We should have never discovered antibiotics as it’s super unfair to all those who...

May 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM
  12. ThatBoyNick liked B-Bob's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Elizabeth Warren for President thread.

Um, how about, like, all his other points? Do you ever try to fix something if it's not fair to those who suffered the unfixed version?

May 22, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  13. ThatBoyNick liked fchowd0311's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Elizabeth Warren for President thread.

Ya, we definitely should have never enacted programs like the GI Bill. It screws over the former veterans who had to work their ass off...

May 22, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  14. ThatBoyNick liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Trump's blatant lie about the tax cut.

People who believe that throwing more money at wealthy people "creates jobs" definitely still believe it benefits America.

May 21, 2019 at 9:11 PM
  15. ThatBoyNick liked Carl Herrera's post in the thread [Game of Thrones] Season 8.

I don't think that the problem with the finale is that it is too happy or too many main characters were left alive. The problem (with...

May 21, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now