Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2

Contributing Member, from New York

1. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ....erasing President Obama from the history books is largely Trump's goal...that and inflating his own ego and believing his own hype about what makes America great...heaven help us if Iran ends up looking like the stable party in this mess. --mdrowe00
    2. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      Fighting the good fight, I see, never really gets old, does it?
      1. Sweet Lou 4 2
        Sweet Lou 4 2
        Haha, really just venting, I am not changing anyone's mind
        Oct 6, 2017
    3. Sweet Lou 4 2
      Sweet Lou 4 2
      yeah i still live in brooklyn, was up?
    4. jbasket
      jbasket
      Big man, are you still living in nyc?
    5. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Happy Holidays to you & yours, Lou!
    6. bmd
      bmd
      When did you grow up there? I lived there until 1998 when my family and I moved to Houston.
    7. bmd
      bmd
      Yep, I grew up in Woodmere too. Small world.
    8. chocolatebear
      chocolatebear
      Hey I'm aresident physician in training. I could connect you with some PCP if youw oud like.
    9. Sweet Lou 4 2
      Sweet Lou 4 2
      Sorry I missed it, was it good? Obviously we lost though.
    10. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey, there's going to be another watch party at the Hog Pit tonight.
    11. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey, just wanted to let you know that there is another watch party at the Hog Pit again for tonight's game.
    12. jbasket
      jbasket
      I was not able to make it, unfortunately. But, since I have met a lot of Rockets fans, I helped host anyways.
    13. jbasket
      jbasket
      Are others around? Not sure if I'll make it, I was just helping out another host.
    14. jbasket
      jbasket
      The Hog Pit tomorrow is confirmed for game 7 watch party.
    15. mixmastauh
      mixmastauh
      Yo side bar conversation did you go to Dublin for the other get togethers? I'm down to meet up just not seeing a lot of traffic on garm
    16. jbasket
      jbasket
      I do not know. I am talking with some people, oh whom are being slow.
    17. jbasket
      jbasket
      Hey,

Are you down for a meet up for this Friday's or Sunday's game?
    18. jbasket
      jbasket
      You in for game 3?
    19. jbasket
      jbasket
      We basically got bumped for a larger reservation for the Rangers game. They apologized for not calling me back, but it doesn't really do a lot of good at that point...

House of Dublin was the perfect space though, so it worked out well. It really could not have had a better space with the Rangers game playing.
    20. jbasket
      jbasket
      Well Blondie's basically shoved the middle finger to us, but House Dublin was perfect, and there was a lottt of us. You should join us for the next one.
  • About

Rockets Fan since 1985

Signature

"If I had to pick a center, I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing...Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile... It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." —Michael Jordan