1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

solid's Recent Activity

1. solid replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Is it time to have a fire sale?. Has the Astro's management team failed? Will the Astros improve? Or decline further?

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  2. solid liked Marshall Bryant's post in the thread Texans acquire Stefon Diggs.

His ability makes him highly paid. His DIVA makes him more valuable on a one year prove it deal. He does not like to perform above his...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  3. solid replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Perhaps the worst Astro's signing and contract ever. He makes millions for being absolutely awful. He will likely be sitting very soon....

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:49 PM
  4. solid liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Can we have Texans season first? Maybe even the better half of the Astros?

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  5. solid liked OremLK's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

230 million people live in Nigeria, and their population is growing extremely fast. By 2050 they are projected to roughly match the...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  6. solid liked Hank McDowell's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I agree with this. Even if he's not really hurt, a stint on the DL let's him save face to maybe work on whatever the hell it is that's...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:40 AM
  7. solid replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

Nigeria is extremely diverse, many different "states" with different dialects, cultures, religions. A good deal of tribal conflict.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  8. solid replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Weak. Really weak.

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  9. solid liked jim1961's post in the thread How Many Games do The Astros win in 2024?.

That's why its a guessing game. No one knows. If everything goes right, we could get to 95+ wins for the season. If it all goes...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  10. solid replied to the thread How Many Games do The Astros win in 2024?.

Impossible to predict, because so much depends on health of players. Right now, they are on a pace to disappoint.

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  11. solid liked htownrox1's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

The thing with Abreu is it’s not like this is a regular slump players go through. This is a complete breakdown of a player. I’m not sure...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:15 PM
  12. solid replied to the thread Texans acquire Stefon Diggs.

It will just have to play out; I have questions about his affect on team chemistry. Can he accept a role as "one" among several "star"...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:42 PM
  13. solid liked Marshall Bryant's post in the thread Texans acquire Stefon Diggs.

I really think Diggs has a new role. His job is not to be targeted for 70% of the passes, it is to stress the defense. To do that, he...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  14. solid liked roslolian's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

Barring injuries I don't see how this team don't make the playoffs. Hell Rox would have prob been the 8th seed this year if Tari and...

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  15. solid liked Williamson's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

Even with continued improvement, we need a team or two to implode. Don't expect the Grizzlies to be at the bottom of the standings next...

Apr 14, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now