1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SK34
Last Activity:
Dec 9, 2018 at 7:16 PM

SK34

Member, from Houston

SK34 was last seen:
Dec 9, 2018
    1. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Your a sneaky one, aren't your?
    2. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Welcome Back!
    3. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      The Star of Hope has three locations. If we could somehow fill all three once a month...that would be fantastic! Thanks for showing so much interest in what we're trying to do for our beautiful city.
    4. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      How does the 24th of January sound?
    5. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      I only do events on Satudary...except for the Thanksgiving one upcoming.

Stay tuned!
    6. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Welcome to the Clutch Community!
    7. Voice of Aus
    8. Voice of Aus
      Voice of Aus
      Yeah I'm in the equilivent to college in aus (university) and love it for something to do in my spare time.

My of the Sloan articles are either on their site or just filitered out through twitter over the years
    9. Voice of Aus
      Voice of Aus
      I started out by just reading Sloan papers most days and then coming back to clutchfans and looking for questions people had.

For example last year after the season ended everyone was talking about "who is clutch on our team" so I tried to make a statistical data thread on that topic.

This summer a lot of talk has been about parsons FA, so I have now made an equation and program which allows the user to plug in the persons name and it gives you what value they should be paid based of production/current market prices.

Most of my data to research just came off places like nba.com.au/stats or other sources duravva has in his footer.

My advice is not to expect to get rich or rep from it, but to just enjoy the hell out of it because it's very time consuming
    10. Voice of Aus
      Voice of Aus
      Yeah, doing a lot of it for my country sport (afl) now getting money but I still enjoy reading and doing my own threads on it.

What's up though?
    11. W22_STREAK
      W22_STREAK
      hi bro, I am keen to start going gym. can u please give me ur programme, or otherwise a programme that would be good for someone new to the gym? thanks in advance
    12. Andrew Wiggins
      Andrew Wiggins
      I need to work on not being so opinionated, but you're right. It's impossible to win in the D&D.
    13. Panda23
      Panda23
      hey man in progress, currently doing summer internship so dont have alot of time but yeah, in the works
    14. Panda23
      Panda23
      hey man, just finished finals so ive got a bit more time, ill start looking into that video series i guess u were talking about, ill make it pretty soon haha
    15. 2016Champions
      2016Champions
      I need you to accept your invitation to my fantasy league, it should be in your email.
    16. Panda23
      Panda23
      yeah could definately do that, but would be tough to fit all that into a 10 min video and do each part justice, i think ive got youtube restrictions on my upload time i.e capped at 10 mins
    17. Panda23
      Panda23
      For the last couple I've used Sony Vegas 9, but before that was just windows movie maker LOL
    18. LCAhmed
      LCAhmed
      Alright I got you. Text me 832 277 1746 -Jon
    19. OTMax
      OTMax
      Let me know if you want to work something out.
    20. OTMax
      OTMax
      Alright, the first two games listed & the dec 23, 1994 one are 2-3 dvds so I would have to charge more. There's 13 games in total so unless you have something to trade (I hope so :) the price including shipping would be $150.
  • About

Signature

Poster formerly known as shayan