1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Severe Rockets Fan's Recent Activity

1. Severe Rockets Fan liked Reeko's post in the thread Deshaun the Great.

Did I just see Osweiller’s name in this thread?!? Lmao, holy sh*t, what an embarrassing post.

Sep 22, 2019 at 7:52 PM
  2. Severe Rockets Fan liked Tfor3's post in the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Awesome win on the road, no less!!!

Sep 22, 2019 at 7:48 PM
  3. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Great win...good to see the defense actually hold up this time

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:45 PM
  4. Severe Rockets Fan liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Bob lives (and loves) for these thrilling finishes. DOESN'T MATTER BRIAN. GOT THE WIN BRIAN. WE WON THE DAMN GAME BRIAN. DON'T WANT TO...

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:44 PM
  5. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

I never understand that defense ...why have so many guys 25 yards deep when they only need 15? I’d imagine they’d have the majority of...

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM
  6. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Watt!!!!!

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:25 PM
  7. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

OMG I love this TE play...need to keep with this all year

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:20 PM
  8. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

There’s got to be a 2nd stringer on another team we can get to replace Joseph with ...

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:16 PM
  9. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Joseph crap again

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  10. Severe Rockets Fan liked Juxtaposed Jolt's post in the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Houston is so lucky to have James Harden, JJ Watt, Deshaun Watson and the entire Astros team.

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:12 PM
  11. Severe Rockets Fan liked Sajan's post in the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

All your tight ends belong to Watson.

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:10 PM
  12. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Great play! Another TE pass! Why has it taken so long to go to the TEs?

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:08 PM
  13. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

I know Paul, he has some good moments doesn’t he? How’s dat jumper comin along playa?

Sep 22, 2019 at 5:52 PM
  14. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

I just hope that if he goes to another team you’ll follow him and gtfo out of the Texans forum...thanks bud.

Sep 22, 2019 at 4:47 PM
  15. Severe Rockets Fan replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Chargers.

Nah, Watson can eff up all he wants and people will still clamor all over him...didn’t you get the memo?

Sep 22, 2019 at 4:38 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now