1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

seemoreroyals's Recent Activity

1. seemoreroyals liked Scarface281's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I'm all booked and ready to go for the final four in Phoenix. I hope for the UH squad to meet me there. Going no matter what since...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  2. seemoreroyals liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Not much to say about this game that hasn't already been said. I just remember them showing a foul trouble graphic right before the 2nd...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:07 AM
  3. seemoreroyals liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  4. seemoreroyals liked Jake Tower's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

NCAA is keeping them to job someone else.

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:45 AM
  5. seemoreroyals liked IBTL's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

What a joke, indeed. I don't see how they are moving on to officiate and ruin more games potentially.

6. seemoreroyals liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

All 3 of the refs who worked last night's game have been cleared to move onto the Sweet 16 and Round of 8. What an embarrassment....

7. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Just wanted to mention Coogs are 4-0 this season against Aggy and Horns. How sweet it is. We need to go 4-0 during the next 4 games to...

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  8. seemoreroyals liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

If you take away intentional fouls, Aggies shot 45 free throws to UH's 9.

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  9. seemoreroyals liked vince's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Cougars won despite the refs punishing them for playing excellent defense, and the cougars were not hacking the Aggies, they were just...

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  10. seemoreroyals liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Depending on the angle you have it's easy to make a wrong call on that, the fact that the ref with the good angle overruled him was a...

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  11. seemoreroyals liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Bing AI image generator summarizing last nights game [ATTACH]

upload_2024-3-25_8-35-15.jpeg Mar 25, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  12. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Of all the egregious calls this one was the most puzzling. This play should be on every sports show in America demanding an explanation...

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  13. seemoreroyals liked tallanvor's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:04 AM
  14. seemoreroyals liked MadMax's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA]

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  15. seemoreroyals liked Houston Native's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

I was there last night. Great crowd, a fair amount of Baylor fans stayed, probably because of the two Texas teams. Overall, around the...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now