1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

seemoreroyals's Recent Activity

1. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

At this point unless his play improves the one that we would miss the least if he left would be Grimes.

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:07 AM
  2. seemoreroyals liked Deckard's post in the thread [Iko] MDA plans to play two bigs most of game v Lakers.

Neither am I. I If he actually does it, I’ll be surprised, but assuming he does, when did telegraphing your strategy before a game...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:03 AM
  3. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Of the non freshmen on the roster the two I would hate to lose the most would be Nate Hinton and Fabian White. Grimes and Jarreau are...

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:04 PM
  4. seemoreroyals liked Jturbofuel's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Before the season we expected Grimes and possibly Jarreau to move on, but neither has played well enough that you see them as a draft...

Jan 17, 2020 at 9:47 PM
  5. seemoreroyals liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

There’s also been a ton of players that have come out and said it is prevalent.

Jan 17, 2020 at 2:37 PM
  6. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

In addition to winning game 7 in LA, didn't Marwin Gonzales series changing home run against their closer come in LA as well?

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  7. seemoreroyals liked RiceRocket1's post in the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

I doubt they do anything to the Red Sox. They will be satisfied that Cora got fired and let it go. If they wanted to sweep the whole...

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:33 AM
  8. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

One of my best friends is a huge Angels fans. He has been texting me as of late sarcastically in regards to the Astros situation. As...

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  9. seemoreroyals liked justtxyank's post in the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

Yes, why aren't sports commentators talking about issues more important than whether people in a sports league cheated.

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:58 AM
  10. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Who do we have coming in 2020? Who most likely won't be back from this year's team?

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  11. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

Is anyone else besides me getting tired of all the self righteousness from all of these MLB and ESPN talking heads? As if nobody else...

Jan 17, 2020 at 8:51 AM
  12. seemoreroyals liked marks0223's post in the thread Well, MLB wanted the Yankee $$$$$...We were in the way..

Didn't the report say the players simply stopped on their own in 2018 when they finally decided it wasn't helpful? Their 2017 and first...

Jan 17, 2020 at 8:28 AM
  13. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Mills, Sasser, and Hinton appear to be the best we have in regards to hitting outside shots. The problem seems to be breaking down...

Jan 17, 2020 at 6:31 AM
  14. seemoreroyals replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Did anyone watch the game last night against SMU? For me it was a mixed bag. I am glad we won. At times we looked very good but at...

Jan 16, 2020 at 7:02 AM
  15. seemoreroyals liked jacoby's post in the thread Hartenstein.

It's actually infuriating that he isn't getting any PT

Jan 15, 2020 at 10:18 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now