1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

saitou's Recent Activity

1. saitou replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

I'm holding the underlying. Was afraid to go calls because competitor asml delays to equipment deliveries due to covid, but klac just...

Aug 3, 2020 at 11:35 PM
  2. saitou liked adoo's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

Saitou, you have this MACD crossover candidate ? [IMG]

Aug 3, 2020 at 11:31 PM
  3. saitou liked adoo's post in the thread Tech Companies > Political Parties.

you need to heed the sage words of Abe Lincoln better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to speak to remove all doubts....

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  4. saitou replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

HSBC profits plunge as bank preps for COVID loan losses HSBC Holdings reported a steep drop in profits on Monday as its provision for...

Aug 3, 2020 at 6:06 AM
  5. saitou replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

Can you share your thinking on lmnd and your target buy price? I've been looking at it but still unsure, my main worry is competition,...

Aug 1, 2020 at 10:58 PM
  6. saitou replied to the thread Elon Musk says China Rocks and Criticizes the US.

Even without outright theft or foul play, it will create an ecosystem in China - component/part subcons, engineers, etc; making it...

Aug 1, 2020 at 10:46 PM
  7. saitou liked Andre0087's post in the thread Elon Musk says China Rocks and Criticizes the US.

Well if he loves China so much he can move his ass over there and stay. But don’t complain about intellectual property theft when China...

Aug 1, 2020 at 10:41 PM
  8. saitou replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

@Dream Sequence if I had to short a company next week I would short Kodak; but I generally don't short, I don't like the additional...

Aug 1, 2020 at 8:53 PM
  9. saitou liked KingCheetah's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

Isn't Microsoft still trying to buy Vine?

Aug 1, 2020 at 8:09 PM
  10. saitou liked Dream Sequence's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

AMD is too much risk for me. I'm trying to think of companies that have just irrational valuations and don't even have the potential of...

Aug 1, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  11. saitou liked adoo's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

very thorough fundy analysis. there are more bull runs from AMD i sold a bearish CALL spread on TSM, who will X-div on 17 Sep for $2.4...

Aug 1, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  12. saitou liked CCity Zero's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

Haha, man, great point on MSFT avoiding it. I honestly don't know how they did it either.

Aug 1, 2020 at 8:45 AM
  13. saitou replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

The 4 under investigation probably wouldn't want to invite more scrutiny. I'm still wondering how msft escaped the investigation haha....

Aug 1, 2020 at 12:04 AM
  14. saitou liked CCity Zero's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you on it being risky, I was kind of thinking a small pullback but continued momentum up after, so it'd...

Jul 31, 2020 at 11:27 PM
  15. saitou replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

This seems unsustainable... what happens when bytedance/tencent/netease come up with a new popular social media app? Also, FB is the...

Jul 31, 2020 at 11:16 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now