1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RustyHarden's Recent Activity

1. RustyHarden liked Sep11ie's post in the thread Blazers sign Carmelo Anthony.

Yes she is, and an idiot

Feb 27, 2020 at 11:08 PM
  2. RustyHarden liked msn's post in the thread HBP Season Records.

Everyone who beans an Astro should get his ass kicked. If we're going to be collaboration, might as well embrace it.

Feb 27, 2020 at 11:02 PM
  3. RustyHarden replied to the thread HBP Season Records.

I think the gladiator style skateboarding version (Barry Bonds/Biggio)aren't allowed? Either way yes. Altuve wore a small elbow pad....

Feb 27, 2020 at 11:00 PM
  4. RustyHarden liked phasors28's post in the thread HBP Season Records.

The Astros should armor up like Biggio and welcome the hbp. This would really irritate opposing pitchers and fans

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:56 PM
  5. RustyHarden liked RKREBORN's post in the thread HBP Season Records.

Tim Anderson of the White Sox? [IMG]

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:56 PM
  6. RustyHarden liked BaselineFade's post in the thread Could Olajuwon play in todays game ?.

Here you go. 2:03 mark [MEDIA]

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:48 PM
  7. RustyHarden replied to the thread Who will get the final 8th spot in the 19-20 Western Conference Playoffs.

Voted Portland. Memphis is inexperienced and rest suck balls

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:47 PM
  8. RustyHarden liked rimrocker's post in the thread Could Olajuwon play in todays game ?.

I have to say, I liked Clint but he drove me crazy a lot of times. Flat footed while some short guy drops it over him. Can't tell you...

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  9. RustyHarden replied to the thread Could Olajuwon play in todays game ?.

Not sure if posted but these clips are for the yutes. [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA][MEDIA]

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:41 PM
  10. RustyHarden liked Landsdale's post in the thread Could Olajuwon play in todays game ?.

But way better

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  11. RustyHarden replied to the thread Could Olajuwon play in todays game ?.

There isn't a single big in today's game with the athleticm/skill of peak Hakeem. Thinking closest thing would be brow plus a Draymond...

Feb 27, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  12. RustyHarden liked King1's post in the thread HBP Season Records.

Lol at the Sox beat writer running his mouth. What a pathetic coward

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  13. RustyHarden liked BigM's post in the thread HBP Season Records.

And we’ve found another moron. The White Sox were a world beating 67-95 in 2017 and to top it off the Astros were generally awful...

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  14. RustyHarden liked The Beard's post in the thread HBP Season Records.

nope, not even close I mean how many pitchers have really come out threatening to his us? Bauer and Clevinger and??? We don’t face...

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  15. RustyHarden liked kevcai's post in the thread Is Rockets Small Ball Replicable?.

Rockets small ball isn’t just random NBA players under 6’8” thrown out there as a fun experiment. Even as more and more teams trend...

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now