1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roomba's Recent Activity

1. Roomba liked Madmanmetz's post in the thread Zach Edey=Yao Ming?.

I agree 100% his health was the only thing that kept him from being a legend. His shooting was elite. No doubt he'd be nailing 3...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:43 PM
  2. Roomba liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Zach Edey=Yao Ming?.

Yao would be a monster in any era. You play drop with him and you are going to have an elite defense. Lebron can attest...

3. Roomba liked daywalker02's post in the thread Zach Edey=Yao Ming?.

Not really Splash Mountain, I still believe Yao would take the middie midrange more than the 3.....but that is just me. You cannot...

4. Roomba replied to the thread Zach Edey=Yao Ming?.

I know wingspan wasn’t Yao’s strong suit, but I think if he stayed lighter, retained mobility, and actually practiced threes he could be...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:17 AM
  5. Roomba liked peleincubus's post in the thread Zach Edey=Yao Ming?.

I wonder if Yao’s training today in the current nba would allow him to have the body mechanics to be a valuable player? I wonder what...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:16 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now