1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rezdawg
Last Activity:
Jan 13, 2022 at 12:53 AM
Birthday:
Jan 18, 1980 (Age: 44)
Home Page:
Dentist

rezdawg

Contributing Member, 44, from houston,tx

rezdawg was last seen:
Jan 13, 2022
    1. MystikArkitect
      MystikArkitect
      Cool man. Hope it went well!
    2. MystikArkitect
      MystikArkitect
      Have you gotten a design done or started construction on the office? Shoot me an email at jayala@level-5.net if you'd like to discuss dental office construction outside of the GARM.
    3. Wattafan
      Wattafan
      Oakland Raiders are on the clock! Yo up dude!
    4. Salvy
      Salvy
      Thank You so much for the info... A phone number would also help a lot so I can gather up some strength to schedule an appointment. I prefer for you to be the one doing the work... I can just look offices up for number thou. Thank you for everything. I just need someone I can trust to get me over the fear of dental work. Feeling like Royce White here...
    5. RedNation
      RedNation
      Hey rezdawg, I sent you an email through the board. Can you check it out? Thanks!
    6. VanityHalfBlack
      VanityHalfBlack
      You know me Doc, I'll be back for some more extraction/root canal.. I'd much rather do 1 teeth at a time though, I already saw what happened to Sly Stallone's Son...
    7. RedNation
    8. VanityHalfBlack
    9. mario_v
      mario_v
      You mentioned that you were a dentist. Is your last name Freeman by any chance?
    10. rezdawg
      rezdawg
      Honestly, Ive only played with one class...and I never went back to try out other classes. I dont exactly remember all the available classes. Any option you go with though, you will build it up however you like, so the initial class isnt too important.
    11. RedNation
      RedNation
      Would you recommend a specific class to play with?
    12. RedNation
      RedNation
      Hey man, you've played demons souls right? Is it really hard? Is it worth playing?
    13. RKREBORN
      RKREBORN
      Hey man, I sent you an email through the board. Can you check it out?
    14. vator
      vator
      What is your XBL? Down for some Black Ops? Just got a 360 a few weeks ago when PSN was down. Everybody I play with is on PSN.
    15. Honey Bear
      Honey Bear
      Try reporting the page to google saying it's hurting your name or giving an unfair bias against it. I don't think it qualifies as slander but it's worth a shot. If the page is flagged it shldnt show up in search results. http://www.google.com/contact/

And try Clutch once more.
    16. Honey Bear
      Honey Bear
      Nvm, the link you posted took me to a post by SirCharlesFan. I can't edit any of the posts on that page, wasn't a contributing member back then. Your best bet is to email Clutch and ask him to remove the posts in question. Don't offer him money like you're some don, it's a slap in the face to people with integrity.
    17. Honey Bear
      Honey Bear
      That's not me? If you want a ride on the Ronny express, you're going to have to wait in line with all the other Lady Dentists.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 18, 1980 (Age: 44)
    Home Page:
    http://
    Dentist
    sports