1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

red5rocket's Recent Activity

1. red5rocket liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Just mock-ups found on the SportsLogos board. NOT official. Calm down! :) Tuesday (or more leaks) can't come soon enough! [SPOILER]

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  2. red5rocket liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

All of them. One by one

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  3. red5rocket liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Me personally I would have went with the Horns instead of the H. Same colors. Guess the bull theme aka "battle red" will be bringing...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  4. red5rocket liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I dont dislike the practice. Team captains are smart and typically of high morale character and players will gravitate and listen to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  5. red5rocket replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I'm not saying that's how I would draft. That's just how Nick seems to do. I thought there was an article on this awhile back that...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  6. red5rocket replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I'm just going to tell myself it's homage to Rice University. They hosted a Superbowl.

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:04 PM
  7. red5rocket liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I agree. I have multiple cars at these shows (classics not slabs) But it’s still a small subculture that doesn’t represent the majority...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  8. red5rocket liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Free agency.

Its kind of crazy though that we would oust a known commodity for another prospect who may or may not reach the current production level...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  9. red5rocket replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Out of these, hopefully it's like the 3rd one.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  10. red5rocket replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I understand the hatred for the H, I'm not a big fan, but it does scream H-Town to me. I see this alot at car shows around the city.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  11. red5rocket liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

The colors are awesome

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  12. red5rocket replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Back logo looks amazing. Good find @Two Sandwiches. I have a feeling unis are going to look great.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  13. red5rocket liked Two Sandwiches's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Yo, check the logo on the back of the helmet. It's dope. Wish it were the main logo and the main thing on the helmet. Look to the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  14. red5rocket liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Yeah, just saw that @Two Sandwiches TEXANS on the front bumper H★T or H★TOWN on the back bumper Didn’t see it at first in the video,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  15. red5rocket replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Love the "H-Town Blue". Not a fan of the H but I'm ok with it. Really wanted the bull horns :(. Also, hate that there is another leak....

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now