1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Red.Glare's Recent Activity

1. Red.Glare liked Blatz's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

3. It gets people talking about them. This should be number 1

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:35 PM
  2. Red.Glare liked nacho bidness's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Lol nobody is targeting the cholo market. That's not a win. As an aside, there's lots of different fonts in this picture. Who would have...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  3. Red.Glare liked macho GRANDE's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Yep. Fabulous. Those would've been awesome on the sides of the helmet with the "Rice" H on the back

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:34 PM
  4. Red.Glare liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Free agency.

When it comes to Nico, he's a very solid receiver, but I could definitely see him ending up as the #3 option on the team next season...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:55 PM
  5. Red.Glare liked TexasRedd's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Those black and blue lions uniforms with the blue helmet are fantastic

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  6. Red.Glare liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

The logo is trash but I'll give Cal credit, he is absolutely winning at life recently.

7. Red.Glare liked War Machine's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

This suddenly looks and feels like a completely different team lol. I get big Tennessee Titans vibes from that hat though...

8. Red.Glare liked jnuge90's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I had a feeling this rebrand would be hit and miss. Anytime you try and please everybody, you’re going to be inconsistent. I just get...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:38 PM
  9. Red.Glare liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

This team is going to kick butt and win Superbowls while looking like a bunch of ass clowns.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:35 PM
  10. Red.Glare liked Two Sandwiches's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Not a fan of that at all..didn't think it could get worse than the other gothic script. Would have have had the H with the diamonds on...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  11. Red.Glare liked tallanvor's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

That fact that the process is 'fan inclusive' is not a good thing. Collectively, humans are morons

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  12. Red.Glare liked War Machine's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Woof. Not a fan of that. Hopefully it’ll look better when worn with the “H-Town” uniforms. I knew they were gonna roll with the Old...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  13. Red.Glare liked Blatz's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Not too keen on that helmet.

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:40 PM
  14. Red.Glare liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

First rebrand in over two decades so I think It's justified. Can't help but see the irony though. I have a feeling the old ones will...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  15. Red.Glare replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

This might be a bit difficult since he passed away in 2020...RIP

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now