1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PeppermintCandy's Recent Activity

1. PeppermintCandy replied to the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

I don't know the salary consequences, but I'd be happy to see Landale back. With Smith, Sengun, Adams, and Landale, the PF/C rotation...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:01 AM
  2. PeppermintCandy liked Kevooooo's post in the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

Like most here, I think the first on the chopping block is Boban. If he still wants to be a “player” let him walk, if he wants to be a...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:32 AM
  3. PeppermintCandy replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

I can't believe that the last time these two teams met in the playoffs was 1989. This should be fun.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:19 PM
  4. PeppermintCandy liked Newlin's post in the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

[IMG] You guys are slippin. He could teach Sengun a thing or two.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:22 PM
  5. PeppermintCandy replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Since the original video was deleted, I'll just delete my response too LOL.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  6. PeppermintCandy replied to the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

Ish "Last Man Standing" Smith. When the Rockets picked him up as an undrafted player in 2010, I would not have imagined he would have...

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  7. PeppermintCandy liked sirjesse's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/boban-marjanovic-hilariously-misses-free-throws-on-purpose-to-give-clippers-fans-free-chicken-035642807.html...

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:46 AM
  8. PeppermintCandy liked daywalker02's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/12/2024.

Although those teams were 42 win teams, they were more veteran based and you could see clearly who they can beat and whom they cannot....

Apr 13, 2024
  9. PeppermintCandy replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/12/2024.

Yeah I still rooted for those Kevin Martin-led Rockets as a fan, but they were firmly ensconced in mediocrity. Good thing Dork Elvis was...

Apr 13, 2024
  10. PeppermintCandy replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/12/2024.

Yeah I agree with you. No doubt this year's West was exceptionally competitive.

Apr 13, 2024
  11. PeppermintCandy liked roslolian's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/12/2024.

Yeah thanks for the fact check, I just based it off memory lol. But even then they were 9th/10th place at worst and would still make the...

Apr 13, 2024
  12. PeppermintCandy replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/12/2024.

The exceptions to that rule were the 2009-10 season when they finished with a 42-40 record, and the 2010-11 season, when they had a...

Apr 13, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now