1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

peleincubus
    1. peleincubus
      peleincubus
      on no, thank you for the reply. you are actually very accurate, because i need to go and talk to them. i have not actually ever done that. have a nice weekend man.
    2. platypus
      platypus
      Sorry man the list I compiled was mainly for high school students and that was way back in 2012. I haven't been in touch lately with scholarships (in my final years of graduating).

What i can tell you though is go talk to the financial aid advisors at your respective college. Don't be afraid of explaining your situation as it might be beneficial in terms of receiving aid.

Sorry if i wasn't much help!
    3. platypus
      platypus
      Are you a high school student?
    4. dsnow23
      dsnow23
      There are no flights out of Playa del Carmen. You would need to fly out of Cancun. It's very busy down there from late October through April. You should book your flights well in advance unless your dates are really flexible. This is my website. http://cubatravelusa.com. You can book travel with a fellow Clutchfan if you like.

Derek