Jul 2, 1958 (Age: 59)
Home Page:

NewRoxFan

Contributing Member, 59

NewRoxFan was last seen:
Searching, Oct 23, 2017 at 7:15 AM
    1. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      Exactly right. Worthwhile people tend to gravitate toward worthwhile causes. --mdrowe00
    2. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      ...remind me to tell everybody about how Nazi Germany got started...keep tilting at those windmills, friend.... --mdrowe00
    3. mdrowe00
      mdrowe00
      You, know, I gotta say...I admire your dedication to debating with so many of these vapid, nonsensical posters here. I don't do it nearly as much myself as I probably should (especially with Herr Capitan growing bananas for the republic)...but nice to know some of us just have to call a spade a spade (inside Negro humor there)... --mdrowe00
      1. NewRoxFan
        NewRoxFan
        Thanks for the kind recognition. I occasionally get frustrated and think I am tilting at windmills but most of the time I don't let it get to me. There are a few on ignore though, more a result of their style than their positions. Hopefully you post more; always enjoy reading your posts.
        May 16, 2017
    4. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Welcome to the Clutch Community!
    5. dandorotik
      dandorotik
      I feel for you. I would continue to look for opportunities. I work in the careers industry and am a Nationally Certified Resume Writer and published author. Send me your existing resume and I will provide recommendations for improvement, if any are needed, free of charge. Business email is dan@100percentresumes.com; personal email is dandorotik@gmail.com- you can use either one.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 2, 1958 (Age: 59)
    Home Page:
    http://

Signature

Clutchfans Mock Draft - 2014 NFL Draft: San Francisco 49ers: 1. Brandin Cooks, WR 2. Keith McGill, CB, 2. Weston Richburg, C 3. Will Sutton, DT 3. Pierre Desir, CB 3. Yawin Smallwood, ILB 4. Chris Smith, DE 2015 NFL Draft: 1. Marcus Peters, CB 2. Stephone Anthony, ILB 3. Phillip Dorsett, WR