1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mkahanek's Recent Activity

1. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Pretty sure Beltrán helped every team he was associated with later in his career. Yankees. Oh yea. Look at judges home road splits...

Feb 16, 2020 at 4:38 PM
  2. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

what? Does this mean there is still an “open” investigation in Houston?

Feb 16, 2020 at 4:32 PM
  3. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

And I hope like hell all 107 wins last year were legit. Report says they were. But were they? Only the players know.

Feb 16, 2020 at 2:18 PM
  4. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

i am concerned about this. Astros are going to want to go out and prove they can win without trash can ball. Which they can. But...

Feb 16, 2020 at 1:55 AM
  5. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

would be nice if load his mama should have swallowed Fiers would come out and actually state that yea Altuve wanted no part of it. If...

Feb 15, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  6. mkahanek liked marks0223's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

[MEDIA]

Feb 15, 2020 at 7:05 PM
  7. mkahanek liked phasors28's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

[MEDIA]"

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  8. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

I don't think anyone is rooting for injury. But he basically threatened to throw at our players which could cause injury. So it...

Feb 14, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  9. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Err, boston could have been wearing buzzers, had a pitch runner that went from the video room to the on deck. ANYTHING and MLB will...

Feb 14, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  10. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Jesus these people are as stupid as a used rubber with a hole in it. Calling for players heads. It would have been difficult to work...

Feb 13, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  11. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Well then the media can administer self felatio. Time to move on.

Feb 13, 2020 at 9:54 AM
  12. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Weird huh?

Feb 13, 2020 at 8:58 AM
  13. mkahanek liked Nook's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

LMFAO [IMG] They won the World Series and it is in the record book.

Feb 12, 2020 at 9:08 PM
  14. mkahanek replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Tainted yes. Does it count. Yes. If you are going to vacate titles for rules violations half the World Series banners out there...

Feb 12, 2020 at 6:29 PM
  15. mkahanek attached a file to the thread Astros sued by Former MLB Pitcher (sign stealing).

Lets see. "My career was basically dog sh*t and I couldn't fool anyone with my 88MPH fastball but: [ATTACH]

BCS.jpg Feb 12, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now